220 KSM 3/10M Resto Shaman LF CE guild

Hi there I am currently looking for new home, I am coming back to the game after month off and find myself needing to find an new raiding guild. Looking for raid times of 930pm EST - 2am EST
Leave tag below and I’ll gladly be in contact.

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me::
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to add you to our mythic raiding team! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

A sense of community and direction! Communication!
Strong & passionate leadership!
Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 2/10M Castle Nathria. We are always looking to recruit for the bench, or when there are fights that favor different comps!
Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

Needs currently
2-3 mythic ready healers (pref holy paladin, disc priest, resto shaman/druid)
any mythic ready dps
any off tanks

We also do the following:

PvP (BGs and Arenas)
Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher) Achievement Runs
Old Raid
Transmog Runs
Alt Leveling

How to apply: If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Raid times:
Sunday/monday 7pm-10pm PST {New Team}
Tues/Thursday 7pm-10pm PST
Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm {Weekend/Alt Team}

We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Current tues/thurs team is 6/10M this team will consist of some of those players and we want to add people to it who only want to raid 2 days a week. If interested hit me up!

Contacts:
Recruitment officer - “Wonka” wonka#1307(bnet) Wonka82#8402 (discord)

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid players to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Hello there, welcome back.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane

(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Bump up top

Hi

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Totemup! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Good Morning Totemup! love the name BTW. We are currently on the lookout for one more amazing healer such as yourself, to help round out our healing core. Going to drop the usual guild spam below, which includes contact information. Hope to hear from you, if not, good luck on all your adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior, DK
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec, RShaman
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
3/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Hey Totem!

Crimson Brotherhood could us a solid shaman healer. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-210m-1010h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Hey Totemup,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a resto shaman for our weekday team. We’re currently 7/10M and raid Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9pm-12am Pacific. If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile: We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 2/10M and we’d love to have you!

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Would love to chat with you! :slight_smile: Please get in touch with me via ingame or discord! :slight_smile: