220 Hunter LF Guild

Hi, I am a healing main that is now currently playing a BM hunter on Area52. Currently have AotC and KSM for this tier. I am looking for a guild to raid with next tier and push keys. I played Resto Druid earlier in the expansion that got me AotC. I am capable of filling dps, tank and healing roles but mainly tying to dps next tier since i was always a healing main since i started playing. I am also open to transferring and faction changing if the fit seems right. Have discord if needed for interview or any other questions.

Hi There! What sort of progression are you looking for? Happy to chat more to see if our guild aligns with what you’re looking for. Our guild is an AOTC-focused guild with 2 raid nights a week.

it would be great to chat with ya feel free to add me and check our recruitment post
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hi there Vegasnightzz!

Below is our guild info if a weekend raiding schedule might work for you. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there! I would love to talk to you about a spot in our 4/10M raiding team! Feel free to add me on Bnet (iMute#11380) or Discord (iMute#2379) to chat !

Hey Chonky Cats (Bleeding Hollow) is looking for more dps to fill out our numbers for this tier and 9.1. Currently we have AoTC as well as most of our members getting KSM with weekly key runs. We are a super laid back group serious about progress in both raid and dungeons! If you would like to talk more about our group or even come along on a run to see how you feel about the group feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord!!
BNET: LemonCannon#1536
Discord: LemonCannon#2615

Hello Vegas! you seem like you may be a good fit for our guild. Add me on Bnet

Notoriousj#1185

Hay let’s chat add me !

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 1/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF healers and skills dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Check us out

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

Hey, our guild 7/10M is looking to expand our roster for 9.0 and into 9.1. Our raid times are Tue/Thurs 7:30 - 11 CST and our current goal is replace a few spots on our current team to build towards achieving cutting edge next patch. If you are interested lmk on discord at Elv#6466.

Nice and flexible, thats what its all about. Give us a look I think you would be a solid member of our 9.1 focused team.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

1 Like

we are lookin for hunters to loot the legendary bow off sylvanas :wink:

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us…

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Hey! I’m recruiting for the guild on Zul’jin [H]. We are currently recruiting DPS/heals for mythic raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. AOTC guild with 8/10M raid lead. Open to working with fun/dedicated people to add to the raid core and learn for the rest of this tier and next.

Please reach out if you want to chat!

• BTAG: rachel#12349
  • Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625