220 Hunter 3/10M Hunter LFG

Hey I am looking for a raiding guild, just getting back into raiding. anytimes work.

Btag: arrowmaniac#11494

Hi Huufnatahan! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi Huufnatahan,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a hunter for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 6/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 10/10H and 1/10M with Huntsman almost down running with a handful of pugs, and expect to progress at a decent pace once we have a solid roster.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! My battletag is Reagan#11656. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Hey Huu!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:::

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hello,
I am Quick, apart of (How Long on Brez) we raid fri-sat at 2:00am-4:30am EST
If you are looking for a late night raid we could possibly be a good fit for you.
we are currently 2/10M and 10/10H looking to fill out our roster and continue the process of mythic prog.

We are a very friendly raid atmosphere, but firm when needed. We would love to hear from you and see if you could possibly be a good fit.

Have a great day hope to hear from you.

Hey!
Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area-52 formed to push cutting edge, we are a group of like-minded individuals that enjoys having fun while raiding.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST

Progress
10/10H
3/10M (Sun-King Dies soon)

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect.

Recruiting

• Ranged
    • Shadow Priest - W/ OS Heals - High
    • Warlock - High
    • Mage - Medium
    • Boomkin - High
  • Melee
    • Enhance Shaman - Medium
  • Heals
    • Disc Priest w/ OS Holy - High
    • Hpali - High
  • Tanks
    • Closed

Contact

• Bnet
    • Ezkeal#1824 , Dripz#1507, Birch#1969
  • Discord
    • Ezkeal#2121, Dripz#9117, Birch(Storlock)#4293

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
10/10h 2/10m
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey Huuf,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Because I bet you’re thinking it too. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you.

~Broadsides

Hey Huuf,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

(4/10 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp. We have inerva sub 20% after 2 hours of prog. We are looking to solidify our roster for the final Push for CE!

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude and determination to make yourself better!

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529