220+ Hpal/ret pally lf mythic raiding guild

currently 6/10m and i have to leave current guild due to job hrs change… if you have any questions concerns you can add me on Bnet or Discord
Bnet:ruffnutts#1898
Disc:Illifun#0171

SHIP IT - US Stormrage [A] is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands.

About Us
We are a group of former CE players that reformed in BFA and achieved 11/12M raiding only 4 hours per week for less than 4 months. We are a group of like-minded players that enjoy killing bosses and having an all around good time together. Outside of raiding, we have people that push IO as well as pvp rating. We also occasionally play other games outside of WoW. That is to say, we have a friendly community and not just a guild of raid-loggers.

Raid Times/Days
Tuesday/Thursday
9pm-1am EST

Current Recruitment Needs
Hpal
Hunter
Warrior
Ranged DPS

Any Exceptional players always welcome - please let us know if you feel you can compete with our current roster

What You Can Expect From Us
A strong and experienced leadership core
Non-toxic and open raid environment
Proper communication
A fantastic group of dedicated raiders

Requirements:
Similar progress to our current progress
Logs to link that we may analyze
Be able to commit to our raid times
Knowledge of your class including off-specs
Mechanically sound
Positive attitude
All required addons installed and updated

Struggle (GM): Illmerica#1459 (B-Net) Struggle#8815 (Discord)
Runed (Officer): Runed#1482 (b-net) Runed#5879 (discord)
Loony (Officer: Loonyme#1067 (discord)

Hey Snaggin!
We need more dps! We raid Fri/Sat 8.30-11.30pm server which is mountain time
We’re currently progressing on Sludgefist.

For any inquiries, bnet add: Wolfiee#11929, Connor93#1805, or Darvos#1994

If not, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hey there Snaggin! We could use a paladin :slight_smile:

Optimal Baddies is a guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed cutting edge content and are now looking for a slightly more relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Area 52
Faction - Horde

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788,LazyTurtle#1791,Rhonyn#6182
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, LazyTurtle#17918, Rhonyn#1281

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
The ability to take constructive criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hi Snaggin! We’re in huge need of a holy pally right now!

We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Mythic raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We are currently looking for a healer (pally or priest) and a shadow priest!

We just switched to raiding 3 nights a week, so please come join us in our push to get CE!

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10 M recruiting for 9.1 with trials happening during reclear, if available. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out. I’m happy to provide kill vids, and one of our raiders even makes YouTube vids of our raid highlights/funny moments if you were interested. Happy to answer any questions as well. My discord is #Avare2045 and that is the best way to reach me. Have a good one!!

I don’t see any times listed that you are open to playing so here is our spam:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

still looking and pref something around 7pm-8pm cst maybe 9 but that’s pushing it but any day of the week so get at me

IDK anything about hpal logs but our healing officer does. Put in an app or add me if you’re interested. We’re on Stormrage and looking for a hpal with strong logs and prior CE experience.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 9/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule, and we want a few raiders to fill the roster and progress on Denathrius with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

bumping this post

What time/days are you interested in? My guild is 6/10M and we raid Tuesday/Thursday 9:30PM - 11:30PM PST.

Add me on discord if you want to chat: Matthew#5164

check us out.

bumping this post

Hey Snaggin, check us out.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic and 9.1
Current Progression : CN: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Heroic
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Dependable Heals, Enh Shaman, Warlock, Ranged DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997