220 Hpal looking for Raiding guild

220 Hpal looking for a Friday/Saturday raiding guild didnt raid heal last tier but willing to go through the motions of N/H and into M if needed

willing to server transfer.

avid PVPer

Hello Mattyy!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid Team Benefits:

• Guild Repairs

• Guild Enchants/Gems

• Guild Feasts/Cauldrons

• Guild Oils

• Relaxed yet competent leadership and progression

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!!

Hey there Matty! One Hundred Proof is looking for a healer as we prepare to complete Heroic and head into Mythic raiding this tier! We are currently 9/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic. We plan to be done with Heroic in around 2-3 weeks and get into Mythic soon. We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30 PM CST on the US-Sargeras server. If you’re interested, add me to btag so we can chat - Bryin#11301.

Hey Matty we need a holy pally for our heroic / casual mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Sig#11142 I’d love to get you in tonight!! Guild spam below

Hi there Mattyy!

Our AOTC focused guild is recruiting a healer! We do not attempt mythic as we are heroic only. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, check out our info below. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/10N SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Still looking?? Here’s some info about our guild!

Newly formed guild looking for people ready to raid Heroic and do M+ content. Our members have heroic and mythic experience and are now coming together to get a team started!

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
1 tank
2 healers.
Recruiting all dps classes/specs.

You can contact me in game or on here. My battle.net is Killermusic#1245

Hello Matty! We are looking for someone for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team. Here is our information below if you are still looking for a group. I would love to speak with you regarding a spot on the roster.

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)