220 Holy/Ret Paladin LF KSM/PVP/AOTC

Hello,

My name is Figz and I have 3 goals for the Shadowlands:

1. Keystone Master each tier
  2. 1800 in RBGs each season
  3. AOTC

These goals are listed in the order of importance for me. I have been a member of several guilds this expansion and while they have all been cool and had their good points… They all seem to have one thing in common. Raid logging. The only thing they do together as a guild is raid. The guild is completely dead… until raid time… then the roster fills… sometimes it doesnt… and the guild just dies but most of the time Heroic raiding has happened. That Heroic raiding is gimped because most of them don’t do much outside of raid and ignore the best sources of gear which are 1. PVP and 2. M+ vaults. This has lead me to pug… way too much… and I still don’t have aotc although I’m very close on my DH(9/10). Pugging sucks. Especially in high M+ and PVP. I really want my KSM.

I’m looking for a guild that has a RBG group that can use a Holy Paladin and has a big group of key runners where I can get my +15s done for KSM. Raiding is great too, but that’s only a nice to have I think its the least rewarding and most frustrating(progression wise) of all the activities in Shadowlands at the moment.

Here’s what I can offer:

1. I will raid in Holy or Ret, your choice and know all the encounters in Heroic up to Denathrius very well. I will research as we hit new bosses.
  2. I will show up with all my consumables
  3. I will patiently listen and take direction
  4. I’m an adult gamer who is very laid back and I get along with almost anyone
  5. I Tank, Heal or DPS keys. I love all 3 specs of my Paladin

In summary I am looking for a largeish(not so big I get lost but not so small there isn’t regular pvp and key activity) guild where I can get my KSM(without pugging) and roll some RBGs. If we raid too, thats great but not required and I’ll be a competent Holy or Ret as needed. Will transfer to Horde if needed. Will make said guild my home and support it if I find it.

Hope to hear from you soon,

All the best,

Figz

Hey Figz!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

For the light!!! /bump

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Send you a friend request on Discord Xeq. Thanks!

Still looking. Out for tonight!

Hey Figz,

I’m Trainsontime from on [A] Kel’Thuzad.

I came across your post and think you’d fit in well with our guild, we’ve achieved AOTC with our raid roster and are looking to push into mythic. Besides that, we have a lot of our guild pushing for KSM now; multiple tanks and healers doing 14s and 15s. Some of those same key pushers are aiming for glad. While the guild is looking to get everyone to 1800 in guild RBGs. If you wanna come along for a Heroic raid we can get you that AOTC.

Our Raid times are Thurs/Sat 9pm-12am. We run keys daily, and were growing our pvp ranks right now.

We have an active discord where most of our members check in and hangout while doing content.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, feel free to contact me on discord.

Discord Info

• Corey (GM) - Coreyski #7309
  • Connor (Officer) - Connor #0004
  • Chase (Recruitment Officer) - Carthulu#3920

Hey Train!

Sounds real appealing! I will try to reach out tonight. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Hello Figz.

I think you’d make a great fit in our guild. We have groups going for M+ all the time. Half of us already have KSM. Here’s our guild info. Hope to hear from ya soon. This is Serg btw.

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 10/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to push as far as we can into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on Heroic Sire with wipes in the 10% range.

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us, check out the google form below or please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of a tank and strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. We are also looking to add 1 healer. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Tank - all classes except DH considered

Monk - WW or Brewmaster

DK - Unholy

Hey This Also Slickback holy pally 1800. We are also planning on Making RBG groups to push 1800 in RBG and more.