220 Havoc DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild

220 Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild not against transferring to a different server or to alliance if need be. will provide raiding history upon asking.
Battle Tag = Xevach#11465
Discord = Kevin the Sea Cucumber#4023
thanks for your time in advance.

Hey Xinez, I sent a discord request - i’d love to chat with you !

Hello Xinez! If you are interested in Alliance, we are looking for more members to fill out our raid team for 9.2.

Here’s some info on the guild:

Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 9/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies.

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

still looking

Hey Xinez! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

[A] [Galakrond] 9/10H - Actively Recruiting

We’re an adult, casual, AOTC guild, we have 2 set raid teams T/Th evening and another Sun evening. Alt-friendly, queer-friendly, generally friendly.

We recruit players not classes as a rule but there are times, we are looking for specific needs. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of immediately joining a raid team, that needs to be discussed with the respective raid leaders.

We also run an alt/main friendly normal raid on Saturday evenings that is open to anyone with an iLevel of 210 or above.

We have players who focus on raiding, Mythic +, Achievements, Pet battles, and all other walks of life in WoW.

If you are interested, you can let us know here or you can reach out to me in game. I am always on a character that starts with Thorn in his naming convention, or you can ask any member for me.