220 Fire/Frost Mage LF guild

2/10M 9/10H 10% on Sire

I’m Horde on my Mage btw guys.

Any time or day is good. I’m currently on Mal’ganis. If the server is high pop I’ll be willing to swap.

Look up Senkochi Thrall on logs check heroic for better if you’re interested. Don’t add and than ask for logs.

Add my discord Orianna#2696 if you think I’d be a good fit.

Preferably if you have AoTC and progressing huntsman at least. More looking for 2/10M+ progression right now.

Crucible on Zul’jin [H] is currently 2/10M, 10/10H and we’re looking for a fire mage.
Sun 8pm-11pm EST, Mon 9pm-12am EST, optional heroic clear Wed 9pm-12am EST.

If you’re interested, I’ve added you on discord (Nikki#9174) and we can talk more there.

Hello Rinoaa! Officer Chat is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria next week and we need just a few DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. We also do an alt run Friday’s at the same times that is optional.

We are 10/10 heroic currently as we are try to find people who vibe with the community we’re attempting to build. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this vibe sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team. And if anyone is reading this who doesn’t want to raid mythic but is looking for a family-like home? Reach out as well. We’re welcoming of everyone. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Just wanna make sure everyone’s cool as a couple of the officers are on that spectrum as well as some of our members and we want every single person to be comfortable in our guild. Thanks for checking us out.

My discord is Lilith#0372

Hello there, we’re right here on the same server!

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Bud added you on Discord (KingSonic) lets chat asap.
Bnet KingSonic#11155

Copy Pasta

Guild & Server
Alliance Sargeras-US>

Raid Times/Days
Tuesday Wednesday 8-11 CST (Server)

Progression
11/12 M Ny’alotha, the Waking City
10/10 H 2/10 M Castle Nathria

Requirements
ILVL 205 and current max Renown

Need’s
Unholy DK
Fire Mage
Balance Druid
Warlock

ABOUT US
We are an Mythic Raiding guild. While we ride the edge of casual and serious game play we come together with a similar mindset to improve each time we play, and pushing each other to achieve this mutual goals of progression is essential to who we are as a guild. We try to maximize each opportunity to confidently inspire, create, and celebrate challenging content among a like minded community.

Recruitment Contact

If you are looking for more information about who we are as a guild, or are interested in joining, please reach out to our recruitment lead info listed blow, we look forward to meeting you!

Recruitment Lead:
Bnet- Paradiem#1531
Discord- Ekakub#5470

Rinoaa,

We would meet your criteria, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 2/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: Delete please - #41 by Sallyrotten-lightbringer or Btag Matthew#1470

Guild/Server: Bleeding Hollow - US [H]

Raid Days: Wednesday 8PM ET & Sunday 8PM ET

Progression: 10/10H

Summary: Very active, growing guild pushing end-game content in a fun, non-toxic environment. Even on nights when we’re not raiding, there are always a bunch of us in Discord running keys, RBGs, etc. We’re looking for great players, but also people we enjoy raiding with who will add something more than just good DPS to our roster.

Requirements: A good attitude, 90%+ attendance for raid nights, and a desire to continuously learn and improve. You know your class/spec well, and if you do poorly on a fight, you work to figure out why and how you can do better next time. You show up to raids on time, prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights/the strats we will be using.

Needs: Mage, MM Hunter, Unholy DK, Disc Priest. Other skilled ranged DPS and flex healers are encouraged to apply as well!

Contacts: Dhands#3718 or Hanael#6903 (Discord)

Orí,

If you’re still looking, Déjà Vu on Thrall is looking for a mage for their mythic raid team.

We’re on Thrall (high pop), 10/10H and 1/10M, we raid on Tuesday + Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm est.

Outside of raid nights we play m+, level and gear alts, do dailies, chat in discord, etc.

Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks for your time.

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 6/10. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Mage
Warrior

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hey there would love to chat with you as we are in need of excellent ranges dps

Realm: [H] US-Zul’Jin 5/10M
Guild Name: Delusions of Grandeur (DoG)
Realm Time-zone: EST

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday – 9pm-1215am Server Standard Time
Raid style: Hardcore on a casual schedule. What does that mean? We clear cutting edge content on short raid schedule. Showing up raid-ready, at the instance, and ready to kill bosses makes the time we have go smoothly. We take minimal breaks during the raid. *Currently We are focused on Mythic Raiding and we still may kill the last two bosses on heroic

Every season, we host a Rated Battleground group on Friday nights that is normally centered around winning and having a few cocktails/beers (if that is your thing). Our best season was BFA Season 1 when we reached the 2100 bracket.

What about the pluses? (Mythic Plus). Our core group has been pushing the M+ brackets since Legion (5k+ Raider IO Scores) with our most recent team reaching the 4500+ score this past BFA season. We fully intend on pushing high keys and are always looking for more to join our M+

If it sounds like your interests align with DoG, please feel free to let our Talent Manager, Ripabrewski, know! He can be contacted in BNET using the tag Strictlyrip#1836 or his discord at Ripabrewski#8526 or you can contact me on discord at Kelsar#8406

Would like to chat currently 6/10M, 10/10H. Send an app if interested. Thanks!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-play-off-me-610m-recruiting-for-ce/841294

Hi Orí, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Bump!

I don’t know about 5-6/10M guilds right now. I am not god tier at Fire spec. I was originally a mythic Frost Mage back in Nyalotha 6/12M with averaging 70~ Parcentile. So I’ll be sticking around my current progression so I can better my style and not land a bench warmer position for something far higher is what I am aiming at.

Highest I’ll probably go with is 3/10M and lowest 1/10M.

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST
We’re 10/10h 2/10m - Most the Core is 3-4/10m
and we are in DIRE need of a GOOD mage.
If you would like to talk more please add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584

< Death and Purples > is a mythic progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment, aimed at high end progression. Our goal is to successfully achieve Cutting Edge content every tier, without compromising our community and the enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive. Our memes are on fire. Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

Off Healer: (DPS that can flex into a healer spot if needed)

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK, Rogue

All exceptional players will be considered!

ALSO we are recruiting for a Normal/Heroic Team on Saturdays 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Saturday raids aim for fun at a less stressful level.

If interested and at least 205ilv please hit us up, as we are recruiting EVERYTHING!! :smiley:

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too. :slight_smile: Super active Discord sever, social events every week, Mythic +, PvP, and more!

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

talex490#11500

SlySylo#1391

Lilythia#1898

Or, apply at www.deathandpurples .com

Thank you for reading!

We look forward to slaying dragons and sharing memes with you.

DAP Guild Management

Rinoaa,

Hi! we would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 4/10M 10/10H close on Xy’mox.

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Guild & Server: Superficially Deep (H) Illidan
Raid Times/Days: Friday evening farm (optional heroic), Sat 2-5pm EST & Sun 4-7pm EST

Current Progression: 10/10H 3/10M

Contacts (bnet)
trinks#1866

Great core, been together for literally years, have done blizzcon meet ups and lots of good times outside of raids. Just missing a couple high performers to make the serious CE push.

Blarg Squad is 4/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

Expectations:
At this point in the expansion we are looking for at least 2/10M kills, with experience on the next boss, and multiple Sire kills. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey we are in need of a mage.
We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 est
10/10h 1/10m - Most the core is 3-4/10m
Very strong core group of players, great raid vibes.
Would love to talk to you more - add me on discord -Br33ze420#9584
or bnet - Br33zE#1594

Guild & Server: Verified illidan
Raid Times/Days: Mondays and thursdays 9-12 EST
Current Progression: 10/10H 3/10 M
Recruitment Contacts: Spooncooker#11269 Bnet/Spooncooker$4634
Requirements: 9/10H with an attitude suited for mythic
Needs: RDPS Hunters/Warlocks or any skilled range dps AND 1 Resto shaman