220 Fire Mage 3/10M LF late night guild

Currently looking for a guild that is at least 3/10M and starts raid at 6:00PM PST or later. My guild randomly disbanded when the GM decided to go casual and no one wanted to take over. I have CE in Highmaul, Emerald Nightmare, and Antorus. Outside of raid I’m very active with mythic+ and PVP.

Here are links to my character and logs:

https: //raider. io/characters/us/illidan/Takaa
https: //www. warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/takaa
(remove spaces inbetween)

Mainly looking to stay on Horde and willing to xfer to most servers. Leave a message here if it looks like I’ll be a fit for you.

[Magic Short Bus] @ Illidan (Horde)

About us:

• Magic Short Bus is a guild that was formed halfway through Mythic Nya and ended the tier at 10/12M and did not raid during pre-patch because we put our focus into building a better roster for Shadowlands. During Shadowlands we have achieved 10/10 Heroic and 4/10 Mythic while having too cut our roster down from a 40 man raid team down to a core 20-23 after heroic weeks. We are looking to replace some of our weaker performers so that we can go through mythic at a much faster pace than we did in Nya. Most players in the guild have been top 100US throughout multiple tiers and the leadership has been apart of running top 100US guilds.

Currently Recruiting

• Currently are looking for any great Dps players, We are mainly looking towards Mages, Boomies, Hunters & any Healers with exceptional Logs too back up.

Anyone that considers themselves a good player with LOGS to back it up are always welcome no matter the role also.

Progression

• 4/10M.
  • 10/10H.

Requirements

We are only looking at applicants who are already very experienced players with logs to show it, or the kind of player that is the top in their guild that is looking to leave their guild and push themselves.

Raid Times/Days:

• Tuesday-Thurs from 8-11 Server Time (CST), 9-12 EST

Application Form

https://forms.gle/6hceXA1fVLVDaJq1A

Contact us:

• Battle-tags: Calltheplug#1646 Seethrowwar#2665, OxeneerRal#1429
  • Discord: Seethrowwar#8247

Hey would love to talk to you more. Add me on bnet - Br33zE#1594
or Discord - Br33ze420#9584
We Raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST - Bleeding Hollow

Hey what’s up, we start a bit earlier than you’d like but if it can work please take a look at the comments below. Thanks!

[H] Illidan - 5/10M “Play Off Me”

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 3 or so more core raid spots.
Shriek, Huntsman, Hungering, Sunking, Inerva dead. 30 mins of progress on xymox sub 40% pulls. Expect to be 6/10 next week with prog on council.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197
Thanks

Hello! I know you wanted to stay Horde but here is my information if you deciede to swap over to alliance.

Comrades on Dalaran. 1/10M w/ AoTC (10/12M Nya) Tues/Wed 10pm - 1230am EST. (7pm - 930pm PST) Looking for strong ranged dps.

Message me on discord at Nan#4461

Hello there, our times match perfectly. Hungering will be down this weekend.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Check us out

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ravenous-stormrage-recruiting-for-mythic-progression/827402

I know we are not in mythics yet, but every raid tire we do well in mythic and push it. We are looking for range atm.

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

Hey Takaa, We’re not horde but times and group might be a good fit if you’re open to alliance. If interested by the info below then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] AotC & 5/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Mage
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey We’re on illidan too!
is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
10/10 Normal -
10/10Heroic
5/10 Mythic

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
CO GM : Campfireman#0001
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Campfireman#1910

Not 3/10 but should be this week. Pulls to 13%.

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Optional Monday: 10pm-1am (EST) Heroic Night

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.
We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience ranges from Retail to Classic with many top 200 world kills.
We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience
• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.
• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.
• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.
• 90% raid attendance

Application:

An application is available on our discord, invite cod 6qTcChAfTp, but not required. We’re happy to interview you or get to know you through a m+, some RBGs or even a heroic nathria run to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.
If you are interested in talking to us about how you could fit, please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share will not hurt your case.
Regardless of whether we do end up raiding together we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Tryg || Matthew#1470 (btag) ||TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz || Blitz#12128 (btag) ||Blitz#6105 (discord)
Crash ||Peterman#1368 || Crash#7497 (discord)

[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[H] DISHONORED 3/10M I 2 DAY CE GUILD I W/TH 8:30-11:30PM EST RECRUITING!

Raid Schedule: W / Th 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Realm: Emerald Dream

Recruiting priority:

High: MM hunter, Fire mage

Medium: Disc priest with holy OS, shadow priest, unholy dk, RDPS

Low: any

all exceptional applicants will be looked at seriously, we are an equal opportunity guild

About Dishonored:

We are a multi expansion CE guild who just moved off of Kilrogg / Winterhoof to Emerald Dream. We have a big Mythic plus presence with multiple guildies already above 2k io. In addition we have a lot of active pvpers, we have multiple gladiators and guildies above 2.1k rating. That’s not all, we were able to expand so much this tier alone that we added 2 new raid teams. We currently have 4 raid teams, 3 of which are pushing for CE, and 1 is a heroic team!

Raider expectations:

1. 100% Attendance
  2. High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases.
  3. Excellent situation awareness.
  4. Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener.
  5. Progression focused mindset. Doesn’t mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and does not make the same mistakes twice.
  6. Team player. Doesn’t mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill.

Potential candidates are expected to be appropriately geared for the content we are tackling.

Loot system:

Personal loot

Required apps and addons:

Discord, DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Angry Assignments

How to apply:

Message one of the officers below with up to date logs and experience and we’ll get back to you!

Dev9635#11293 - Healing Officer / Raid strategist

Shmeeps#11824 - DPS officer / Raid strategist

Mags#1373 - Healing Officer / HR representative :

Dishonored#11140 - GM and RL

Hey man. I am from We are currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down with 10% left. We are looking for a reliable Fire mage since ours is too busy to keep up with our raiding schedule.
We raid Fri/Sat from 8pm-12am cst.
We are alliance on Sargeras. The guild pays for transfers for good candidates. My discord is Peet#6182 if you would like to chat more!

Hey there,

[Men in Sacks] is a relatively new guild founded by 12/12M leads. Our core group has a wealth of CE-experience and we’re looking to expand our roster for Mythic progression.

Classes/specs we’re looking for:
I noticed that your Resto Shaman friend also has a separate post in this forum. We’d be happy to take both of you once we have a review of your logs.

What we expect from you:
We’re not sticklers for “meta” comps or specs. If you research your class, play it well, and know how to deal with mechanics, we’ll be happy to have you.

Raid Time:
7:30 - 10:30 PM PST on Fridays and Saturdays

Current Progression:
10/10 H, 1/10 M. We’ve been stalled for the last 2 weeks because we haven’t been able to form a stable 20-man roster. We’ll be good to go once we fill 2 RDPS.

You can find our logs at:
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/men%20in%20sacks

Please contact mireknyun#2989 on Discord if you’re interested. Thanks!

Hi Takaa,

If you decide you’re willing to look at Alliance, Its Mine I Licked it is 4/10M, 10/10H on a 6 hour a week schedule and we’d love to hear from you! I’ll drop the copy paste spam below :slight_smile:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently only 10/10H 5/10M due to roster changes/holidays.

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Hey there- we are looking for quality DPS and only running 1 mage at the moment:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 1/30/21:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: Looking for a Prot paladin or Vengeance DH (immediate spot)
Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter.
Melee DPS: DK’s!
Healers: Exceptional applicants that can flex.

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

Hey Takaa!

</Liberation/> [H] on Mal’Ganis is LF ranged DPS to round out our progression team. We are AOTC with CE in mind.

We raid Wed/Fri/Sun 9p-12a CST, so that’s 7p-10p PST. Sunday is usually a reclear day.

Please message me on discord if interested in learning more: Squishers#9172