220 Enhance Shaman LF Guild

Looking to start Mythic possibly. Haven’t stepped foot into Mythic CN yet. Currently on EST and pref any day except Thursday to raid. Also run some M+ on the side. Battlenet: Gmoney15#1972 .
Thanks!

Hello Taurosblade,

Im with Click To Move a Horde guild on Area52. We are an older crowd with most of our members being early wow players (Vanilla, TBC). Our focus is on Mythic +, getting AOTC and working on Mythic raiding with a casual but focused attitude.

We are mature , laid back, and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the work days.

What are the Raid Times? Friday/Saturday 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time) / Optional night Weds 7-10 for alts and mog runs.

We are currently 10/10H - 2/10M and have quite a few people in 1300 -1400 io, several with KSM and helping people on a daily basis get their 15’s.

I think you would make a great addition to our core and it would be great to chat.

My info is:

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Mythic isn’t a immediate thing we’re going for but this could work out for you in the end!

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-10 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hi Taurosblade,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

If you think we’d be a good fit please each out!

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

M+: Can always use more people in the evening to run M+, we have all level types, some of us pushing 17-18’s and some of us in the 5’s still learning and everything between.

Raid: We have 2 raid teams

Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS. Current progress is 7/10 Heroic.

Fri/Sat 8-11 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and one healer. Half the team stopped raiding shortly after getting AOTC, before leaving we were 2/10 M.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with, we’d be a great fit too. Please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

Hi there! I think my guild may be a fit for you. Feel free to add my Battletag: Ruderasta#1783 to have a chat, looking forward to hearing from you! I have included some basic info about the guild below:

• Guild: Quatri Mensuram (2/10 M on Horde Mal’Ganis)

• Raid times: Friday/Sat 9pm -11pm PST

• Social: Casual guild, we only raid 4 hours per week but we try to take those
    4 hours seriously. We do an alt night on Thursday and run Mythic +
    throughout the week. Older crowd, mid 20s and up. We don’t have
    a bench, we don’t recruit to sit people.

I sent you a friend req on battle.net feel free to msg me if you see me online :slight_smile:

Check us out

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Shenanigans of Zul’jin is looking for more raiders to bolster it’s raid team and push as far as possible into Mythic CN.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10pm EST.

What we are looking for: All roles available, minimum ilvl 205
What are we asking for: Be competent at you class / spec, know fight mechanics or learn quick, have fun.

Shenanigans are a fun loving group of friends that recently transferred from [A] Stormrage. Officially formed in late February 2021, we have successfully achieved AOTC and are looking for more like minded players who want to push as far into Mythic as possible before 9.1

Consumables and enchantments are provided. Mythic + groups available during non-raid nights for those interested in KSM for season 1 along with Alt runs on Sundays.

If this sounds like your kind of environment, please add DrMosh#1753 to Battle.Net

Cheers!
Mosh

In case you change your mind on days :slight_smile:

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Hey! We’re looking to fill a couple of DPS spots to finish our mythic roster and happy to show you the ropes. We raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm PST (12-2am EST) and are on the casual side of CE (will push as far as we can before next patch release). Check out my post and hit me up on discord if you want to chat, Slime#6677

Hi there, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 10/10 H | 2/10 M and looking to finalize our core so we can get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you’d be a good fit for us!

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
8 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269