220 Boomkin (Previous CE/AOTC) LF AOTC/Mythic Prog Guild

Hey gang -

Keeping short and sweet - I’m a returning player and Nerd/Vet since the early Vanilla days looking to get back into Mythic Raiding for 9.1 and beyond. Had to take a break in 9.0 due to RL commitments but back and ready to rock.

Looking to join a strong group of peeps who aren’t afraid to sweat but don’t let the sweat run their lives if that makes sense.

Previous raiding experience:
Shadowlands 9/10H CN (before guild disbanded)
BFA Casual
Legion: Raid Led Cutting Edge EN / AOTC Nighthold/ didn’t raid tomb / AOTC Antorus (6/11 M)
WOD Casual
MOP Casual
Cata: Healing officer top 100 US - Cleared all content Server top 5
WoTLK: 11/12 H ICC
BC: all content up to Brutallus
Vanilla: Aq40 (Huhuran)

Happy to link logs as well for time raided in 9.0

Looking for a guild with preferably split days (Tues/Thursday or Mon/Weds) although consecutive days could be ok if times aren’t too long. Available from 4(PST) onwards (prefer not to go past 9 PST if possible)

Ideally looking to play Boomie but open to new roles or classes. Looking for at least AOTC able guilds with intentions for CE. Constructive Criticism definitely welcomed and fine with sitting when needed.

BattleTag Aggo#1324

Thanks for reading!

Hello! I am Urobar of AUtonomy! Our days are consecutive and the raid time goes about an hour later than your time but figured id throw my spam down below cause I could!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - Extra High priority
Resto Shammy - Extra High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

I’m guessing that you’re looking to stay horde but if not reach out!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for 9.1
Current Progression : CN: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Ranged DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey there! if you’re open to 3 days in a row on 3 hour raid days, i’d love to chat to you some more. We were 9/10M in CN but decided to rebuild and rebrand on Illidan. I’ll leave our info for you!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - OS healers * medium priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hi Bumblechops!

My guild, Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow, is searching for DPS for 9.1. We started our guild in April and went 3/10M before a lot of the raid team took a break for the rest of the tier but we’re back and very excited to push through heroic quickly and get into mythic content.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:15 - 12:15pm EST and we have optional Mythic+ nights and will be running optional normal runs of the raid. I know you mentioned wanting some split days, so this is just an option!

If you’re interested, reach out to me on Discord: confetti scones#7150 (with the space). Hoping to hear from you!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 3/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there we could use a Boomkin on your heroic / Casual mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde if any interested you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Battle.net Sig#11142

Hey Bumble, I think you’d be a great fit for our team!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST // 5pm to 8pm PST

We’re definitely AOTC capable, and aiming for CE in 9.1, after finishing 8/10M in 9.0

Discord: Mental#9967

Hey, drop bears ink is a horde guild on area 52 and we are interested in you. We raid 10pm-1am est Tuesday and Thursday. If your interested add me on Discord at Enki#7298

Sent you a bnet friend request!

Café Disco is a Mythic raiding guild that re-formed for Shadowlands in January 2021. We have a solid core of friendly individuals that make each raid night an enjoyable experience. Our goal is to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.

We raid Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11pm Eastern. :slight_smile:

Alright let’s chat tonight man hope to speak with you soon!

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 5/10N SOD and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

For reference we accompanied 10/10H CN and 2/10M CN

Currently class needs

Elemental shaman

Mage

Warlock

Hunter (Not survival lol)

Shadow

Balance

If you are ranged I want you !!

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Guess what everyone 9.1 is coming soon !!! For anyone interested please reach out as everyone will be given a fair chance to prove themselves come the Mythic roster.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hi Bumblechops,

If you are still open we are actively looking for dps.

:speech_balloon: Team Name: Good Vibez
:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Envelop
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays (8:00 - 11:00p CT) Realm Time

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 3/10 H | 0/10 M

Good Vibez is a mythic-minded semi-hardore raid team formed in patch 7.2.5. We come together each week to slay internet dragons, get those epics, and have fun as a group of online friends. Our goal each tier is to get AOTC and push into mythic, ideally making a bit more progress than the tier before.

Past Progression:

Uldir: 8/8 H 3/8 M
BFD: 9/9 H 3/9 M
COS: 2/2 H
EP: 8/8 H 4/8 M
Nya: 12/12 H 10/12 M
CN. 10/10 H 4/10 M

Current Needs:

We update our needs weekly on our team website listed below. That said we are always interested in making new friends, so even if we don’t have your spec listed, feel free to apply anyway and we will consider your application.

How to Apply:

If this all sounds good, check us out and apply!

https://envelop.gg/gv

:question: Questions:
Add me on Discord: XL Bobo#2139, Snake#7729

Hi everyone! I believe I’ve found a good home for now - thanks for the responses - will be happy to reach out if the situation changes :slight_smile: