220 boomkin 2/10m looking for guild

Seven,

I think we might meet your criteria , If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 6/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: Delete please - #59 by Malvir-lightbringer
or Btag Matthew#1470

Hi Sevensinns,

I’ve previously post and just wanted to give you an update what we are now 3/10M. I’m also curious to see if you are still looking.

Teagon.

Would you be interested in mornings?

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Times
Wednesday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST
Thursday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST

2/10M

If your interested you can add me Fearu#1984 or discord FearU#325

Hello Sevensinns!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria (9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested? Bnet: Destro#1898 Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Still looking for a guild? We raid Tues/Thursday 8:30-11pm server and are 2/10M
Could be a good fit

Sent you friend requests :slight_smile:

Sent you a friend request on discord - we’re recruiting on the Aegwynn server for three different mythic teams. Currently 2/10 and pushing

Hello! We are recruiting for our raid team. Currently, we are 10/10H 2/10M and looking to fill our last few spots to push mythic prog.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm - 12am EST.

We are looking for a 2 strong dps and and 2 healers!

We expect that you know your class, keep up with current expectations, show up on time to raid, work as a team, be willing to learn, and do mechanics. We are chill, but we do like to progress. We can laugh at a wipe and get right back into it after.

We try to stay 18+ as we play other games together outside of WoW. If you are interested in joining to simply be a member and work on M+ or PVP, we are working on branching into that as well.

Basically… we have a couple of raid spots that need to be filled, and a guild in general that we would love to expand!

At this point… if you’re still with me and all of this sounds like some sort of what you could be looking for, you can feel free to reach out to:

Badvista#1863 or Xoroy#1299 via battlenet for more info!!

Guild & Server: -Port to Stonard- :horde: Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: 6:30-9:30 PM (Pacific) Tuesday/Thursday
Current Progression: 10/10H 4/10M.
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/jeffery
Recruitment Contacts: B.Tag: Dass#1556 Discord: Carter#7343
Requirements: 215+ilvl, Logs of current tier, ability to speak in voice comms, accept feedback, and a fun attitude.
Needs: Dps Prefer Boomkin, DK, Havoc, Aff lock, and Warr. But feel free to apply.

Port to Stonard is a guild of players who have known each other since legion and have raided mythic and gotten CE in plenty of tiers throughout the years. As a guild we enjoy clearing content and sharing laughs and banter throughout the raid. During progression we will clear coms and try our best to work on fixing any issues quickly and downing bosses effectively. We have multiple Keystone masters who enjoy helping others as well as an RBG team. We play other games outside of wow and are a small community to spend time with. No racism, bigotry, or hate speech is tolerated. Feel free to message here or contact me in game with Bnet tag Dass#1556 if interested