220 BM Hunter LF Mythic Raid Team

Griffz-Barthilas for Wowlogs

Only been able to do first 3 Mythic Bosses this raid tier because lack of raiders from the currently guild.
Can raid up to 3-4 days a week any times, want to be able to push end game content and not just raid 3 days a week and not be able to do anything else looking for a guild that does PVP and Keys regularly since I work from home and is always active.
Open to play anything other then healer, and open to move servers if needed but since I’m on Horde Barth the Cost to move is high.
But with the right guild option I’m open to paying it.
Have a few others from the current guild that are also looking for a raid spot is if its open or to trialing.

Hey DJ, theMinistry runs Wed / Thu 9pm ST and we could use more dps - 2/10M and like you guys have had some roster issues, our core is solid but we need 2-4 more decent dps to bolster ranks to progress further, we do plenty of keys and some of our team pvp - add our recruitment officer EVA#2601, Our Guild Assists Drapyon#1927 - VKLEET#1287 - Trimshadow#1423 - or our Guild leader Cougs#1764 for a chat to see where things are at (we’re on Frostmourne Ally) but let’s chat anyway and maybe we can work something out for you and your friends

Hi mate! Meat Louvres on Horde (Dath/Khaz/Aman) have 2 mythic raid teams with an extremely active social aspect and would love to have a chat. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested, good luck out there!

btag - lesleychow#11496

Hey mate - Im in an Aussie guild called Onineko on Barth Horde, we are 3/10M on a 2 night schedule. Hit me up in game (Nuphy) or add me on real id Bob#11581. We might be a decent fit for you, or at least worth coming to a raid and seeing how we roll.

Friend Request sent

Hey mate Hypa is chasing more boys for raid, 4/10 mythic. Feel free to send me a message in game or add me on bnet hyjax#6503

Hey mate - didn’t get one if you were talking to me!

Hi there!

“SuperStars” (6/10M) are a 2 Night mythic raiding guild on Frostmourne, Alliance side. We raid Sunday/Monday 8 - 11pm AEST and have a strong history of achieving CE each tier on a 2 night schedule. We are currently looking for exceptional ranged players and if you’re open to a server transfer/faction change we’d love to take you onboard.

For more info, add me on bnet Chassaria#1553 or see our recruitment post: [A] <SuperStars> 7/10M - 2 Nights - LF Ranged DPS - #17 by Chasstise-frostmourne