220 Balance Druid and Hpal LF 3/10M+ Raiding Guild

Hello,

Our guild is dying so we are currently looking for a new guild. Both players have raided since BC on multiple classes/specs and have multiple CE and raiding achievements as well as being active outside of raids with Rated PvP and Keys.

I am a 220 Balance Druid w/ 216 Aff lock alt and the healer is a 218 Holy Paladin and can go Resto Shaman for the right guild. We are currently 3/10M 10/10H with progression on M Sun King.

What we are looking for:

8:00 - 12:00 EST Tues-Thurs
3/10M Min Progression (will not consider any guild less than 3/10M)
Stable leadership
Active outside of raids
HORDE ONLY

What you get with us:

We come to raids prepared, always have food, flasks, and potions, study the fights before coming to raid on new bosses, and review logs for improvements/theorycrafting.

We are looking for a guild with like minded individuals, who know how to have a good time, but also focus up to reach our goals.

WE ARE A PACKAGE DEAL but firmly believe we can both pass a trial on our own merit.

If you think we would be a good fit, add me and we can discuss further:

Btag: Frost#18799

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hello Likcolo!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee - Warrior

Ranged - Boomkin / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Hpaly

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Hi. Figured id toss you our forum post to see if it peaks your interest at all. Feel free to add me if so. Would love to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-a-52-adaptive-710m-ce-focused-lf-solid-players/901805

btag: mke#11978
disc: Dj#5612

I’ve added you on Btag, ill keep it short and sweet and if you’re interested we can speak further on btag/discord.

Children - Zul’jin [H] 8/10 M
T/W/TH 8-11 PM EST.

As we have immediate openings for Hpal/Boomkin, you’d both fit and would be expected to be successful based on individual performance. We are a new guild this tier, with leadership and 3-4 raiders coming from a guild that was alive on Zul’jin for the better part of a decade. With us, you get steady progression, stable leadership, a non-toxic environment, and of course, CE and fun.

If for some reason my BTAG didnt go through, it’s Dps#11644 and my discord is Weirdo#1417. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I think you guys would be a great fit with us. We could use all of your classes and our raid times fit your window I believe! I would love to chat more.

Pirate Chat is a semi hardcore guild on Stormrage Alliance. We have a 5 year history of not just a solid raiding team but a close knit community of players. After achieving Cutting Edge in Ny’alotha we are looking to add some more players and push our ranking as we progress through Shadowlands.

We are a community who enjoys raiding and doing high-end keys when we can, as well as heroic and the occasional sales run. We are very invested in the game but we also recognize that many of us have families, careers and other responsibilities. We do our best to balance both by expecting our raiders to show up and be prepared but also providing a fun and relaxing atmosphere with decent progression. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge as often as possible on a 2 day a week raiding schedule.

Urbutt (discord MrButt#4993)(btag Avalyne#1478)

Hi LIk

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 3/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Sunking is currently at 4% and hopefully will be dead this week.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 3/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Rogue, or Warrior
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock
1 Healer - Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 Healer to fill the raid. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

Alt Heroic Raid is Monday. We do keys and RBG all through out the week/weekend.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!

We also have a spot for casual players who are just looking for a guild to call home.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 4/10M 40% On Lady
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support