220 Balance Druid 3/10 Mythic LF Mythic Guild

Hey Dug,

We’re looking for skilled players to add to our team. If you’re interested in our group based on the info below then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hello friendo, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739 Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello dugdugdug!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Current Needs

Affliction Lock
Resto Sham
Boomkin
Fire Mage
UH DK

We will never turn down an exceptional applicant even if your spec is not listed!

Hello Dug.

Our guild is looking for some ranged DPS. Raid times are Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. 3/10 M. Lmk if that sounds interesting to you.

Discord: Koliupy#4041

Our guild could use another boomkin; I’d like to see if we’re a good fit for each other! Café Disco is a recently re-formed mythic raiding guild that is largely extending raid lockouts at this point in the tier to see how close we can get to CE. We are currently 4/10M and I’m expecting Inerva to fall imminently (several sub-5% pulls). Our times are Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern.

Try us out for a night. I can be reached on Discord at Forma#4632

More info here:

Hey Dugtrio, we’re a 4/10 mythic guild on alliance stormrage looking for fun and active members to join us for RBG nights, m+ competitions and more! We raid friday-saturday at 10 pm est. My bnet is Leoroyjenkin#1338 and my disc is Rey#0458. looking forward to hearing from you : )

I’d be happy to take a look, we arn’t adverse to adding another bdruid. 8/10, 2 day schedule, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). I’ll try to contact you tonight and see if there’s a fit.

Hey Dug! I think you’d be a good fit for out community, feel free to reach out!

<Café Disco> is a tightly knit guild with former CE players that needs more ranged dps but will consider exceptional melee players! We aim to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.

If you’re interested, come with us on our next Heroic Raid or for some Mythic pulls if you’re not already locked out. Try us out for a night - no strings attached!

Raid Schedule: Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern

Contact information: Btag: Ishtaldea#1366 | Discord: Forma#4632 or Ishtaldea#1730

Hey dugdug. You have many great suitors. You may have even picked one out already. If you haven’t though, I would really appreciate the chance to talk to you directly. Gorlock#7739 on discord. If you have five minutes for me I believe I can show you why we’re different.

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 5/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

We’re an Alliance mythic casual guild on Dalaran. We’re currently 6/10M with a 1% wipe on Council. We are competitive and are pushing for CE, but don’t want to make it a job. We have a smaller roster to keep everyone included.

Our roster is structured with 15 core raiders and 5 flex positions.

We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST.

Btag - Clearstrider#1352

Hope to hear from you!

Hey Dug,

GOMP is a weekend raiding guild, looking to grow the team and push further into Mythic CN this tier (on hungering now).

Our raid times are 2-5 pm (server time) on Saturday and Sunday, and we generally chill/do M+ during the week. Relaxed guild with no drama and, generally, no kids =)

We are primarily looking for dps but all roles may apply.

Please reach out if these raid timings work for you! My battletag is #garion1200.

Hey there Dug,

We’re a 4/10M raiding guild (progging on Sunking 2nd shade)

We’re in need of a boomy! Please check out the forum post below however the basics are as such:

• Raid Times
    – Tues / Thurs 8PM - 11PM EST
  • Area 52 - Horde
  • Paid for Raid Materials (flasks/pots/repairs)

If interested please reach out to my battle tag: Warm#1297

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-retraining-order-410m-lf-dps-tuesthrus-8pm-11pm-est/941642

Highly interested in speaking with you. Reach out if we seem like a possible fit (:slight_smile:

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 5/10m 1 night Artificer prog @18%

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.

Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm) May become mandatory at the start of new tier.

Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM

Discord: TheRealRyan#1044

Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer

Discord: Jester27908#6385

Bnet: Carigit#1110

Hey Dug,

Check out the Crim.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hiya Dugdug :)! Chaostheory has two raid teams and active m+ keystone groups pushing 18+ Keys.
Looking for more progression oriented individuals like yourself!
Guild & Server: ChaosTheory:Alliance:Stormrage-US
__Raid Times/Days: __
(Raid Team 1 of 2) 6/10M 10/10H “Bro, It’s a Ring of Peace” Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
(Raid team 2 of 2) 3/10M 10/10H “New Boot Goofin” Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pmEST
__Recruitment Contacts: Solemn #8227
Requirements: Discord, Weekly 14+ Key, Mature mindsets, invested in community.
Needs: Only DPS For Both Team. Need Off-tank/heal Specs