220 4/10M Holy Paladin

Currently looking for a 2 night guild progressing through mythic. I have previous CE experience over multiple expansions, come prepared to raids with consumables and having studied fights, and I spend a good amount of time theorycrafting and tweaking my character.
Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8pm to 12am est.
Horde only please.
Potentially willing to consider 3 nights for the right group.

1 Like

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
5/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Quitting in a Month- 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
DeathKnight
Boomkin
Mage
Elemental Shaman/ Restoration

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

• Applicants should be well-versed in their entire class, and not just a single spec. There may be a time when your offspec is the better option for an encounter, or an entire tier, and it’s an incredible boon to not have to recruit another person, when you could fit both of those roles.

• You should be able to learn from mistakes and know fights before we get to them.

• We expect all players to know the fights in and out, and how to utilize their CLASS in the best possible way. We expect mistakes to happen, however, we also expect players to learn from mistakes. Simple things like flasks, pots, food, enchanting should all be done or obtained before raid times. Players should know what’s BiS for class/spec. While we value progression and preparedness, at the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed attitude and generally be able to take a joke. If you are offended easily this is probably not the place for you.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders. This guild runs on one shared goal: Finishing tiers with a ranking that allows us to hold our head high.
Founded in August 2008, The leadership of the guild has over a decade of guild management and raiding experience spanning across MMO’s from EverQuest to FF14 and SWTOR. We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Interested parties are encouraged to contact:

Application Form

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146, or evildead#1247

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi Amilaya,

Bros with Banjos are a 6/10 Mythic guild, close to 7/10, looking for a 2nd holy paladin. We raid 8-11 PM EST Tuesday and Thursday. We also do an optional heroic night on Monday (same time), and an optional alt run Wednesday 9-11 EST.

Please consider hopping in our discord and posting an application, or just PMing one of our officers to talk directly. Tons more info in our discord. Thanks.

Hey there! If you’re still looking I’d love to chat! I don’t want to hit you with another recruitment wall. Here’s the basics:

Horde, Malganis, 3/10m
Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10
We do plenty of keys and pvp, as well as play other games

If you’d like to get to know us more, or chat more in general let me know!

Btrain704#1160 bnet
Btrain#5444 disc

Hi there! I thought I’d leave this here so you can decide for yourself. My guild has two raid groups and the T/W group that raids 8-11EST are looking for a monk. They are currently 2/10 M and are making good headway on Hungering! A little about my guild, we’re really cool and laid back. A few of us have KSM who love to push keys and there are always people on willing to do most things. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested! My discord is arex#0920. If not, I hope you find the right guild/raid for you :slight_smile:

We are 7/10M, specifically looking for a holy paladin, and we tick all your boxes except horde only. We are on the #1 alliance and #3ish overall server in terms of raiding population. Add me if you have any questions or put in a quick application if you’re interested.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 7/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on the last few bosses with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

About

Loki is a Horde raiding guild on US-Area 52. We are a group of semi-hardcore raiders who have been around since 2009 in Wrath, and are currently pushing for CE in Castle Nathria. Outside of WoW, the guild is a very diverse group of individuals with an active Discord. Some of the games we play includes LoL, CSGO, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Raid Schedule

Mythic Progression:
Tuesday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Thursday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Sunday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST
Optional Heroic:
Friday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST

Progression

Patch 8.3: 11/12M Nya’lotha :upside_down_face:
Patch 9.0: 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Loki

Recruitment

Recruitment is not wholly limited to what’s listed here. We are always looking for outstanding players; players who cannot make every raid night and would like to bench for us on available nights; and casual members of the community.
With that being said, we are currently looking to fill our core raid group with the following classes/roles:

• Holy Paladin
  • Vengeance DH
  • Arms/Fury Warrior

Application

We expect our core raiders to have up to date character progression, good raid attendance, knowledge of fight mechanics and their class, as well as be able to handle directions from the raid lead.
Application Form https://forms.gle/AHCpddExrFTn215W7

Contact

If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact one of our officers on Discord|In game(Area 52)

• Sha#1513 | Shaheal
  • Kennyson 69#6577 | Kennyson
  • Nolo#2683 | Lachendo
  • Polms#6136 | Polms