220 2/10M Fire Mage LF guild

I can’t find my old post. I’ll repost it. I’m LF a serious guild wanting to progress mythic. LOOK AT MY LOGS BEFORE ADDING. I get this a lot, where you add and then ask for logs.

Senkochi - Thrall is my toon’s name. You can check from there.

Any time works. Last guild turned out to be a troll fest and merge two guilds together. I am looking for a solid team and a spot! My attendance is always 100%. I’m only looking for Horde at the moment. Maybe alliance in the future…

You can add my discord is Orianna#2696

Or leave your spam here. Preferably a high pop realm. Non elitist type guild. Preferably at least 1/10M down and 3/10M the highest I’ll probably go. :slight_smile:

Hello there, I think you might be a good fit for us.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Rinoaa! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a strong Mage for our Mythic roster. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us. If this sounds interesting to you please let me know!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey Senkochi.

Fable Tragedy on US Illidan Horde 2/10M. Currently have a need for a fire mage. Group of friends who started raiding late this xpac due to COVID. Have multiple people with CE achieves, and the goal is CE every tier. Add me on discord for any questions / if interested. *Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST. Optional night monday for heroic/alt runs.

Deccimus#6393

Hi Rinoaa,

Would love to chat discord sometime, Yezz#4788. Guild facts: H-Kinda Sus on Bleeding Hollow 10/10H, going into our third week together. Reform guild made by returning players from ally and BFA. Raid times, Fri/Sat 10pm-1amEST. Moving into mythic this weekend, likely.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood could use a solid ranged dps. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-mythic-prog-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet…

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hey there! Down below will be some spam about my guild Malignity!

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 2/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord! :slight_smile:
Discord: Censor#1359
Bnet: Censor#11254

Claw and Shadow is a 10/10 H CN guild on Wyrmrest, we are striving for CE once we fill our last few mythic spots. We understand this may not be the current progress you’re looking for, but we are a solid and determined team.

Raid schedule:

Wednesday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

Thursday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Mucc - (Btag- Cain#1371, Discord- Mucc#0047)

Drokagar - (Btag- ViciousEd#1172, Discord- Vicious_Ed#8391)

Thanks for your consideration!

Hey! It sounds like you could be a good fit for us here at <Coup de Grâce> (A) on the Azjol-Nerub server group (Azjol-Nerub, Khaz Modan, Blackrock, Nordrassil, Muradin).

~About Us~
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild established in 2008, with a fair number of our core players being part of the guild for much of that time. We value community as well as progress and try our best to run events outside of raids and regular mythic+ runs, such as AmongUs/Jackbox games or sometimes hosting communities/servers in other games.

~Raiding~
Tuesday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)
Sunday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)

Our goal is to push as far as we can go in mythic in a low time commitment, high skill environment where we can all trust each other to know what we need to, strive to improve, and get things done. Current progress is 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria.

We’re looking for skilled players who are patient, smart and keep a good attitude while playing. We like to have fun and joke around a lot during raid, but players should know when to focus and take a fight seriously. We try to maintain a group of casual, non-elitist, but highly skilled players. We typically trial players in mythic+ or farm runs before bringing them to raid progression content.

~Application~
OUR APPLICATION: goo.gl/63g7bR (We have recently switched over to discord in place of a guild website, that is where you will be able to see all of our guild info.)

Please feel free to add me in game for any questions about the guild or our application process at Skuldawg#1199.

Hello Rinoaa!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 4/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Team Chaos: 10/10H, 3/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Boomkin / Hunter / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Holy Pally / Disc Priest / Resto Shammy

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Weekdays is a 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria looking to bolster our DPS!!! Currently looking for strong DPS and a shaman or Pally healer.

Priority given to Boomy, fire mage, and MM hunter.

We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we hope to push hard in Shadowlands.

Our raid days are Tuesday Thursday from 9 PM CST until 12 AM CST.

If this interests you please shoot me a whisper in-game - Bruce#12185 and lets chat!

First off, love the name Rinoa (we named our Aussie that!)
Second, already on Thrall so will be very convenient for you!

About Us:

We are a newly formed guild of veterans who are on the same page of wanting to bring our A-game without raiding 4+ days per week for hours and hours each night. Several of us come from bleeding edge and server firsts guilds in the past. We are currently not a CE focused guild. That all being said, despite the need to recruit, we have progressed each and every week with a new boss kill so far!

Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 7:00-9:30 EST

Other Activities:

• Mythic + happening basically daily
  • Off-night heroic and normal clears for mains or alts

Looking For (core mythic positions):

• DPS
  • DPS with healing offspec

What to expect:

• Cauldrons, feasts and repairs are provided. Please help out however you can
  • A fun, helpful, safe and friendly atmosphere of like-minded and focused players
  • To learn what went wrong when things go wrong and to learn and grow from there
  • Active moderation to keep drama at bay
  • No elitism

Contact Info (btag):

• Jonny (Jonny#1981)
  • Mezasu (Mezasu#1628)
  • Soras (Tim#16332)