2.1k io 475 Hpal LF Guild!

Hey! I play an Hpal (Lumilas-Area52) and a Mage (Atli-Area52) and I’m looking for a guild to join. I primarily enjoy pushing mythic plus keys (2.1k io currently in season 4) but have never found a consistent group to push with. I’ve just returned to 8.3 a little over a month ago from playing some classic and I would love to find a group of people to hang out with and push some keys! Would like to do some raiding as well, haven’t gotten a chance to clear Ny’alotha yet.

feel free to contact me! here is our recruitment spam link

Hey there Atli,

We are also on Area 52 and we are looking for people that want to be social and have a great time while progressing through heroic content and mythic content in Shadowlands. We all have a different experience during our venture through Azeroth, but one is for certain is that we strive to continuously build a fantastic community. With the new expansion on the rise, it gives everyone a fresh start and hope you find that wherever your journey takes you.

Currently, we are 8/12H on our second week of raid progression as we are newly formed and would like to finish building out the raid team if raiding is your thing. If not, we are also recruiting social players, Mythic + key runners, PVP duelers, transmog junkies, and even profession masters.

If this sounds like a great fit for you, please feel free to contact us or join the discord and hit up the General chat. Hope to hear from you!

We could definitely use another healer and ranged DPS.

Contacts:

BattleNet: Neoramuh#1528, Addictive#1191
Discord: discord.gg/sjdp2MW

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265