219 Rshaman lfg horde

Currently looking to join the core team of a guild currently raiding mythic or building with the plan to raid mythic. I am 10/10 H 2/10M. Looking to raid weeknights during the 7est-12est window. Will transfer servers for the right fit.

1 Like

Hi there!

I am currently recruiting an experienced restoration shaman.

The Golden Company is a 3/10 mythic guild on Zul’jin, horde side. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11PM EST. Our guild was founded with two primary goals, the first of which is to achieve CE this tier and beyond and the second goal is to enjoy the company of the people we are raiding with. We are a LGBTQ+ friendly guild. If that works for you please add me so I can continue further.

Bittersteel (GM) - Discord (Bittersteel#4096) or Battlenet (Bittersteel#1826)

I just updated our team post and then saw your post. We’re a T/Th guild raiding 7:30-10:30 EST on Thrall (H) and are looking for a resto shaman for our core healing team. Currently 1/10M AOTC and moving more seriously into mythic next week.

Forums aren’t the best avenue for conversation, so we could chat via PM on Discord if you’d like! Hit me up at Colubrid#1707 there.

Hey Grolash! If the info below interests you, hit us up!

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7-10:30
Fri: 7-10:30
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for a tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hey Beefiie! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hi Grolash! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Corrosive [H] 10/10H - 2/10 M (Hungering @ 8%) guild of friends from over the years looking for players to round out our Mythic roster as we move to seriously progress to Cutting Edge for Castle Nathria.

On average, our players are a minimum 1K io and running keystones most every day, several of our players are high arena rating on one or more characters, and most of us hold previous Cutting Edge achievements, or all-but-one mythic progression.

We raid on Tues/Wed from 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (server time), with potential for an hour extension each night, if a boss is close to dying.

Recruitment Priority

Healer (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)

High Priority Disc Priest
HIgh Priority Resto Shaman

DPS (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)

High Priority Marksman Hunter (1)
High Priority Arms Warrior (1)
High Priority Boomkin (Resto Off Spec) (1)

For more specific information, any questions, or prospectively joining the guild, please reach out to me on Discord!

Umphriez (GM) - Ump#2515

Hi Grolash

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-7-10-est-wedthursmon-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1012m-rl/582652

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - HIGH

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH

Healer
RShaman - HIGH
HPally - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

[H] Bonobos - Area 52 10/10H 2/10M
Thursday: 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
[Optional Nights] Sunday: 7:30PM PST - 10:30PM PST
BTag: #Doomdozzer1996 Disc: Doomdozzer#1035

Hello fellow gamer, Grolash!
We are a rebuild from a previously CE guild during BFA. We are looking at solidifying our mythic roster with talented players. We raid on a limited schedule to accommodate around real life responsibilities as well as making a push through Mythic content to become a CE guild once again. If you have any interest in joining our roster or have any questions please, do not hesitate to reach out to me via Bnet or Discord. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello there, we love resto shaman.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hello!

< For the Applause > Bleeding Hollow [H]

Raid Times: T/W 8P-11:30P EST (occasionally to 12A contingent on progress) with an optional Monday night Clean Up/Heroic raid as well.

Currently 2/10M, 10/10H looking to continue making the push for our first CE! Last tier we managed to push to 11/12M Nya.

We are a great group of folks pulled together through the power of Coronavirus! We strive to be a non-toxic, fun, and focused raid team. Our guild has a good mix of casual and more hardcore players interested in Keys, RBGs, and, of course, making the push for CE.

We are looking for Resto Shaman and RDPS to fill out our roster to a healthy 25. Recruits should be team players who are able to stay focused through wipes, don’t mind being sat for a preferable raid comp, and are committed to the Raid team as a whole.

Please reach out to me, Junkman#1869, should you be interested in joining and we can chat about your goals, experience, and expectations.

We are 10/10 H Trying to fill out our core so that we can start progging Mythic. We would love to give you a trial and see how you do. We raid 7-11 EST Tues/Wed/Thurs

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-1010h-ce-focused-lfm-3-nightsweek-looking-for-core/783991

Hey we might the fit for you.
is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
10/10 Normal -
10/10Heroic
5/10 Mythic

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
CO GM : Campfireman#0001
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Campfireman#1910

Hey there,

Not sure if you are still looking.

Innovation on Zul’jin Is 3/10M looking for a resto sham to join our mythic roster.

We raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30 est.

If you are interested hit me up on discord Raz#4836

Hey Grolash! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a strong Resto Sham for our Mythic roster. I see that our raid schedule lines up perfect so maybe we’d be a good fit. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us. Feel free to message me if interested!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

We’re in the need of a resto shaman for our mythic core - check our post out and hit us up!

[H] Shady Acres - 1/10M 10/10H - LF TANK/HEAL/DPS - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey man I would love to chat. We are looking for a resto shaman and seem to match your raid times/progression perfectly. I will post our copy-paste info down below to cover the basics, but hit me up on Discord (Rolliepoley#8491) and we can chat/answer all your questions is you’re interested. Thanks!

[Range Five] [H] Zul’jin is a mythic guild that looks to progress in raid content while having fun with the game. The guild has been together since Legion but is made up of players who have been raiding together off and on since as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. Many of our players have raided seriously in the past, pushing as high as US top 50 and getting multiple cutting edge achievements, but due to changes in life and a desire to remain more casual, we have decided to approach Shadow Lands a little differently. We achieved AOTC pretty quickly every tier and our mythic progression for BFA is listed below.

Ny’alotha - 6/12 M
Uldir – 6/8 M
BoD – 6/9M

Castle Nathria 2/10M (AOTC)

What are we looking for?:
We are looking to build our roster up for Shadow Lands, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses. Our goals for the first tier are to get AOTC and then work through Mythic bosses with the expectation being similar progression to what we experienced in BFA. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7 EST – 10 EST
Wednesday 7 EST- 10 EST

Recruitment Priorities:
Regardless of priority or class listing, we are always looking to add exceptional and versatile players with similar goals to ours.

TANK:
DPS/Healer Off spec or M+ only tank

HEALER:
Paladin - High
Priest (Disc) - Med
Priest (Holy) - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Shaman - High

MELEE DPS:
Deathknight- Med
Warrior - Med
Demonhunter- Med
Monk - Med

RANGE DPS:
Boomkin - Low
Warlock - Low
Hunter - High
Priest - Low
Shaman - High
Mage - High

Expectations for Raiders:
Attendance: We only ask that raiders who will not be able to be at raid any given night, give us advanced warning by posting in the absence channel in discord.
Consumables: Bring flasks and food to raid each night in the event that guild feasts/cauldrons are not available for that evening
“Raid Ready” : Maintain your character with the expansion’s systems such as Renown, legendary item progression, and dungeon completion each week. We don’t have strict requirements but just ask that everyone do at least the minimum to progress your character so that we can down bosses.

CONTACT INFO

Please Fill out our WoW Audit form. its the best way that we can get ahold of you. (Just remove the space between the H)

h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/range-five/main?preview

and feel free to add us on Bnet or Discord and we will get back to you promptly

Btag:
Twinne#1663

Discord:
Rolliepoley#8491

10/10H Horde Bleeding Hallow Btag brennan#1317 would love to have you, just shoot me a message!

Hello Grolash!

My guild is looking for a reliable and quality healer and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 9/10H, and 1/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!