219 Ret/Holy Paladin LF Home KSM/AOTC/PVP

Hello,

My name is Figz and I have 3 goals for the Shadowlands:

1. Keystone Master each tier
  2. 1800 in RBGs each season
  3. AOTC

These goals are listed in the order of importance for me. I have been a member of several guilds this expansion and while they have all been cool and had their good points… They all seem to have one thing in common. Raid logging. The only thing they do together as a guild is raid. The guild is completely dead… until raid time… then the roster fills… sometimes it doesnt… and the guild just dies but most of the time Heroic raiding has happened. That Heroic raiding is gimped because most of them don’t do much outside of raid and ignore the best sources of gear which are 1. PVP and 2. M+ vaults. This has lead me to pug… way too much… and I still don’t have aotc although I’m very close on my DH(9/10). Pugging sucks. Especially in high M+ and PVP. I really want my KSM.

I’m looking for a guild that has a RBG group that can use a Holy Paladin and has a big group of key runners where I can get my +15s done for KSM. Raiding is great too, but that’s only a nice to have I think its the least rewarding and most frustrating(progression wise) of all the activities in Shadowlands at the moment.

Here’s what I can offer:

1. I will raid in Holy or Ret, your choice and know all the encounters in Heroic up to Denathrius very well. I will research as we hit new bosses.
  2. I will show up with all my consumables
  3. I will patiently listen and take direction
  4. I’m an adult gamer who is very laid back and I get along with almost anyone
  5. I Tank, Heal or DPS keys. I love all 3 specs of my Paladin

In summary I am looking for a largeish(not so big I get lost but not so small there isn’t regular pvp and key activity) guild where I can get my KSM(without pugging) and roll some RBGs. If we raid too, thats great but not required and I’ll be a competent Holy or Ret as needed. Will transfer to Horde if needed. Will make said guild my home and support it if I find it.

Hope to hear from you soon,

All the best,

Figz

Hey Figz,

The Aftermath is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin-US and we’re 3/10M guild w/ AOTC. We could certainly use you as an Hpal as well as your ret spec on certain fights. We’re actively doing m+ to ensure 4 226 pieces from vaults each week for members and we have many members whom are 1800-2100 in pvp. Our ages range from 26-35 and we’re all pretty laid back and like to enjoy the game, while knowing when its time to be serious and push.

Hope to hear from you soon,
my battle tag is Yokoway#1370. feel free to send me an add!

Hey Figz! Hope your having a good day but if you havent qutie found that nice roomy guild home you were looking for yet i would highly suggest you check the guild Simpvanas out. We are rather new but dont let that scare you because we are also interested in your goals. we are trying to get the keystone mastery as well and i have a slot for a tank in that aspect. We are a chill group of friend s recruiting more each day and Id be flattered if you joined our ranks. We are located as alliance on sargeras. If interested you can add me on bnet as Mop#1770.

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

add me thecoldbange#1998 !!

Hey there . We are 7/10H fresh formed currently looking for more people to join the team! Check out Our Post

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. We are in need strong a holy,always looking for more players for keys. and looking for long term members to help build our amazing core group of players!

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey Figz,

We’re looking for a holy paladin in our raid. We’re currently 9/10H, about 70 pulls into Heroic Sire. We raid Tue/Wed, 8-11pm CST on Proudmoore (Alliance). We also run mythic+ on our down times, couple of 1000 io’s.

Please feel free to contact me at Bnet Saberpro#1901 or Discord Saberpro#1256.

Hello Figz,

My guild Seraphic is in search of a quality players and it sounds like you fit the bill nicely!

We’ve got a solid group of key runners and are focused on getting KSM.

We’ve got a raid group that is currently AOTC + 1/10M - Seeking a DPS/Healer that is comfortable flexing depending on the fight.

We don’t field an RBG group ourselves, but we have an increasing number of players interested.

Feel free to reach out and chat if it sounds like we might be a decent fit -

Discord - Vorac#6794

Hey my guild is currently recruiting for mythic progress so I thought I’d reach out to you to gauge interest. We recently restarted mythic progression after reforming the guild last month and currently progressing on Xymox. We do our optional heroic reclears on Fridays 9-12PM EST so if you would like to come along and get a feel for the raid environment feel free to fill out an app, I’ll link the guild’s forum post below with the info. If you have any questions you can contact me at SgtSlappy#3801 on dis or anyone listed in the forum post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormrage-the-red-wedding-210m-weekend-raiding-m-and-rbgs-lfm/871278

[H] Area-52: 4/10M (W/TH 8pm-12am EST)

OFFSLAUGHT exists as a social superstructure to facilitate expert level gameplay in the pursuit of maximal individual performance. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. OFFSLAUGHT’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of raiding always encouraged to apply.

Attendance

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace, as well as learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

HOW TO APPLY

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Lokthal - Bnet: #blood1915

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 7/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 7/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as RBGs.

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks/hunters / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon