219 R sham & 220 Mage (3/10M) LF CE oriented guild

Hey Attis, Hard Stuck is looking for a healer and some dps to fill in the last few spots of the raid team. We are 10/10H and are starting Mythic this week. If you are interested, you may contact me for more information on Battlenet at BBNik#6310 or Discord at Nik#1466.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushillidan-hard-stuck-looking-for-dps-and-healer-for-progression-achieved-1010h-and-starting-mythic-this-coming-reset/845294

Hey Attis, our guild might be a good fit you can find more information at vibin (dot) cc. We raid Tue / Thursday from 7-10pm so 6 hours total raiding per week and are 10/10 Heroic 2/10 Mythic. If this is something you are interested feel free to apply on the site.

Greetings, Attis.

You two are the exact type of player I always strive to recruit. Our guild is 100% about our culture while also working through progression to achieve our goals. We are currently 2/10 but should have hungering down by tomorrow night at the latest as we are getting real close on him. We are looking to fill 2 core spots and you two might be the perfect ticket.

Quick about us:

Adult CE focused guild with 0 drama policy. We just don’t do drama here what so ever. Very laid back environment with quality people, not just gamers (but we are pretty quality at that part, too :stuck_out_tongue:)

Tue/Wed 9-12EST our the raid days. We do guild RBGs on Thursdays at the same time, but those are 100% optional.

Discord: Pimsley#1337
Bnet: Pims#1410

Please reach out if you would like to know more. I would love the opportunity to chat with the two of you!

Here is our ad if you would love to know a lil more.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-healer-210m/541772

Would like to talk to you guys and can see if we’re what ur lf.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/310m1010h-older-old-school-raiders-lf-mechanical-dps-2-day/831373

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

10/10H and entering mythic

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hello Attis & Takaa! I am Forte from The Process, and we are a guild that was founded on the very premises that you’ve lined out here. Our only point that we don’t match on are the raid nights: we raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday. All weeknights, no weekend raiding. There are events on the weekends, like RBGs or alt raids, but nothing mandatory will ever be scheduled then. We always have people online playing the game, and with a mix of schedules you’ll find a group whether you’re playing in the morning, midday, or after raids.

We are currently 4/10M in Nathria with some promising early pulls on Inerva. What we are looking for is more players to help fill out our roster. Note: this doesn’t mean bench. We have no bench players in this raid. Everyone who isnt a tank will sit evenly on both prog and farm. We make sure of this by tracking time spent sitting, and not allowing players to go beyond a certain threshold. Moreover, we try our best to make it a point NOT to sit trials; after all, how can you tell if you want to play with someone if you don’t, y’know, play with them?

Our group is mostly comprised of people in their late twenties, early thirties. People with jobs, with kids, with hobbies both on and off their computer. We build our group on trust and respect and expect that these things be given to and from every player; applicant, trial, or casual. I think we can present you with the perfect balance of progression and atmosphere that so many guilds pretend to be. We’re the real deal! I’m going to put our guild recruitment post here, and if this interests you two I would love for you to both send us applications.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-310m-7-10pm-est-wed-thurs-mon/582652

The post says 3/10, but it just needs to be updated. We are 4/10. I have the juicy gloves from Sun King to prove it :slight_smile:

Thank you both for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!

bump still looking

The Boys-Illidan is a new raiding guild, returning for Shadowlands. Our core is a group of players who have played together for multiple tiers prior, always obtaining CE. Leadership roles are filled with people having high end raiding experience (US top 3, and US top 100). We are looking to prep for Shadowlands, with strong players looking to finish the tier at a fast pace, with a relax schedule.

Raid Times:
Tues-Thurs 5:30PM PST - 830PM PST
Sunday: optional alt raid/heroic farm

What we’re looking for:

Cutting Edge/ close to Cutting edge experienced players

Strong class knowledge and talent. This means being able to perform mechanics while doing your role well.

Players who come to raid ready. This means consumables as well as fight knowledge. Know the fights prior to the pull, know what to expect.

Team oriented players, this means putting the kill before your parse especially on progression.

Positive attitude. We want friendly individuals who want to game with the boys. Joking around is totally okay, but on progression we want individuals who know how to keep it serious and stay focused.

Individuals who play the game outside of raid. This can be multiple different things whether it’s mythic plus, or hitting some arena, we want people that enjoy the game, not raid loggers.

We are looking primarily for strong Range DPS and Disc/Rsham/Hpal.

Attendance.
We understand that life happens, and this is a video game, but we expect 90% attendance. Remember you have 19 other players relying on you. We want players who are consistent and will stick around, not leave mid tier.

No need to fill out an application, just talk to us.
Contact Information

Cody
Discord: cody#1505

arty was at 35% the first 2hrs of prog sun king was dead last week but had a healer have to leave raid due to a family issue

Hi! I’m Haninia from Men Among Gods on Turalyon. We are 10/10H, 2/10 M with a few pulls on Hungering. We are a 2 night a week guild with an optional night. We raid Sat/Sun 7-10:30 pm EST.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1010h-210m-h-ce-focused-weekend-guild-lf-1tank1heal/758711

Feel free to contact me (discord pref) if you have any questions!

Hello Attis!

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!
3/10M | 10/10H
Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands. (We are not progression raiding in BFA)

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable.

• We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
HEALER
If your class/spec is not listed above you are still encouraged to reach out!

Expectations

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.

Raid Times

Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST) Farm Night
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
These times include invites and break.

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215
BNET - Vehx#11185

Hey Attis! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong dps and healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Still looking for a few options :slight_smile:

bumping bumpers

Raid Time - Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST Thrall-US Horde.

2/10m with hungering expected to die next week. We are looking for an Rsham and a DPS who would consistently make times to fill out 20 man. We have about 10 ex CE raiders from legion who reformed for shadowlands. We all share your mindset of min/maxing while not being a complete elitest, we want to push but understand people cannot play all hours of the day - we are looking for people who will constantly be trying to improve by gearing/improving rotation etc. while also maintaining good attendance (being that attendance is the biggest mythic killer…) Guys seem like you would be a solid fit.

Let me know if you would want to do some high keys or come to a heroic clear and check out some of the group.

Bnet- Papadapalas#11124 - Disc- Papadapalas#7234

TL;DR: 3/10 M, T/W 9pm est to 12, The Drunken Elk on Zul’jin. Feel free to add me on battle.net and we can chat more if you’d like! Morrie#1378

Hello there everyone, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Healer -Druid, Shaman, Priest, Monk
Mage

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

App or let us know!

Hey there,

Not sure if you two are still looking but I’m interested so I’ll shoot my shot.

Innovation on Zul’jin is 3/10M looking to bolster our roster. Definitely in need of a resto shaman and strong dps.

We raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30est. Out side of raid there is always lots of M+ and a little pvp going on.

If you are interested hit me up on discord Raz#4836

Hey, it looks like you’ve gotten a fair bit of spam already so I guess we’ll add to it.
Should you be interested, don’t hesitate to reach out so that we can discuss further.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-310m-1010h/775831

Hey Attis! Im one of the GM’s for Mediocre on Bleeding Hollow Horde. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years and looking to complete our roster for mythic prog. We are 10/10H and 2/10M. If you would like to hear more hit me up at KixxiGaming#1211.…