219 R sham & 217 Mage (3/10M) LF CE oriented guild

Hey everyone,

For several IRL reasons, our previous guild had to stop raiding for the foreseeable future. My friend (217 mage) and I (219 resto shaman) are looking for a CE-oriented guild for Castle Nathria and beyond.

Please feel free to click on my portrait to look at my character further.
The mage’s armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/takaa

About us:

• 3/10 Mythic Castle Nathria with 4/10 Mythic Castle Nathria experience
  • Multiple Cutting Edge achievements in the past
  • Long-time raiders since Wotlk/WoD
  • Min/maxers and active players without the elitist mindset
  • We enjoy and play all facets of the game (raid, rbg, arena, m+, achievements, alts, etc.)
  • Logs are available if necessary

What we are ideally looking for:

• 2-night raiding guild, ideally in evening/night times
  • Horde
  • CE-oriented guild (min/maxing, developed boss strats, etc.)
  • Core raid spots
  • Progression raid environment without toxicity

If we seem like a fit for your raid team, please let us know by posting here!

Thanks

Hi Attis, we have a spot for you and your friend!

Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: Healers & Ranged DPS

While this will be our first tier raiding together as a guild, many of our raiders have known each other for years and have raiding backgrounds varying from casual raiding to world first raiding.

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337).

Hello Attis,
I’m the GM of Creeping Doom. We are a 2 night raiding guild, we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11 PM EST. We’re currently 9/10 Heroic (hoping to get Sire down tonight), and plan on pushing into mythic ASAP. We were 10/12 M in Nya’lotha for reference and plan on pushing CE each tier. If you’re interested, feel free to add me at Vellinis#1671.

Hey we might the fit for you.
is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days.
We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

Currently:
10/10 Normal -
10/10Heroic
3/10 Mythic
6% Darkvein Wipe
7% Sunking Wipe

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
CO GM : Campfireman#0001
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Campfireman#1910

We are a 3 night guild, 2/10M with under 10% on HD.

Blarg Squad is 2/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 2/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad

Mage and I are still looking.

Hey there Attis, I’m the GM of Disperse(3/10m). I wanted to ask you about your raid schedule, i noticed you said you preferred 2 nights, but our guild raids 3. Is 3 nights out of the question for you two?

If not, then allow me to leave you with a brief description of our guild below

Who We Are (10/10H, 3/10M)
Disperse is currently are a newly formed guild consisting of multiple CE raiders, we have begun our mythic Castle Nathrira prog. We are looking to fill out the rest of our mythic core, as we believe we have some really great players now.

Our Goals
Our main goal is to get a Cutting Edge team for Nathria and beyond. Post-Nathria, we aim to have a group that can push for top 100 and compete in Hall of Fame. We intend for Nathria to be a team-building tier whilst still achieving Cutting Edge. We feel currently we are not far off from our goals and are eager to achieve them.

If you’d like to talk more, you can reach me at:
Bnet: Datboi#11649
or
Discord: Yummybuns#7361

hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Attis!

Hold My Parse is a CE re-roll guild with the same approach as yourself and Takaa. Min-maxers with an even-headed approach to crushing content. As prior cutting edge raiders/raid leads, we understand that progression is both exhilarating and at times frustrating. We made HMP with the mindset that we want everyone to not only have a great time in raid, but have genuinely good people to hang with outside of raid times. Although we have high expectations for preparedness heading into prog content, we also choose to supply our raiders and community members with everything they may need to be successful.

Because of the nature of restarting with a fresh crew and a renewed mission, we do like to meet with each potential applicant to not only make sure you are the right fit for us, but that we can suit your needs and goals as well. We’re your partners, not your bosses, and want to have everyone feel comfortable to speak their mind no matter their role.

If this sounds like the environment you’ve been looking for, please feel free to reach out to myself (WAR#8341) or my fellow recruiting officer Cheapie (Cheap#7351) via discord. We look forward to getting to know you both!

Bump still looking

About Style
We are a 2 day 6 hours a week guild that is looking to recruit more raiders for our Mythic team in Castle Nathria.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to get Cutting Edge at a timely manner within the small raid days and time with no overtime raiding.

Raid Schedule
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression
Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M
Uldir- 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression
Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10H, 3/10 Mythic
What we are looking for

• Warlocks, Mage, Balance Druid (No Hunters)
    *Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectaions
We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible
We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times
We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding
Be able to do mechanics when asked to
Push yourself to be your best
Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying
https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA (there is a space after the //)
Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:
Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)
Renegade#1467 (Officer)