219 Monk Healer Horde player LF raid team for 9.1

Hello one an all I am a 219 IL Monk healer in search of a solid team to push the content and raiding content of patch 9.1 with! I have cleared castle many times stepped into it on mythic as well and at this point I can say I am done with it I am not looking to raid the current content till 9.1 so I wanna make that clear we can all agree that castle has over stayed its welcome and I like many players are bored of it. That said I am an AOTC focused player though I will do mythic content I like to do guild keys you name it, the raid days I am open to looking to try an get are a Thursday/Friday though thats not to say other days couldnt work it just depends on the timing is all. I am trying to prepare in advance for the patch I will link my battle net and armory as it follows and I hope to chat with some of you soon.

• I am a horde player but I would be willing to swap over alliance as I have done in the past before. *

Bnet - Scarecrow#1600 !!!

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/calýpso

Hey Calypso!

Disorientated is an AOTC focused alliance guild. We’re also tired of CN but plan on continuing to raid it through 9.1 just to keep things crisp with our team. Hopefully it’s not too much longer! We raid Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST, let me know if Tuesday at that time works for you. We’ll run keys and do alt raids outside of the normal raid times.

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you want to talk more!