219 Fire Mage Lf mythic

Been aotc for like a month, parses are ehh atm I could get them better if I wasn’t raid leading atm. But I dnt feel like pugging just for parses. I just wanna show up on time and pew pew. I’m also KSM but that means nothing for raid but I am active.

Discord , Dolt0341#8773

I can raid, mon/tues/wends 9pm est or later. Sunday almost any time

Sent you a disc invite - lets chat!

Hi Wonshotmeplz,

LAN Party is a newly formed, semi-hardcore guild that focuses on environment above everything else. We are a performance driven guild who still knows how to have fun. Outside of raid, we aim to build up our M+ and PVP community. We are building a core base of players who are looking to push keys daily to farm gear and IO as well as boost their CR.

Recruitment Needs
We are building back to a 20-man roster ASAP with quality players. Our core group is already AOTC and a few 2/10 M. Our goal is to get into Mythic Nathria ASAP and spend as little time re-clearing Heroic as possible. Current guild needs are for DPS (all) and Healer (pref Disc).

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Thursday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST

Raid Expectations:
Bring all consumables (flask, armor kit, food, oils).
Fully enchanted and gemmed gear.
Add-ons: DBM or Bigwigs, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools.
Pre-watch boss fight videos ahead of raid night (ReadyCheckPull, FatbossTV, StankieGaming).
100% attendance is expected. Post in raid-attendance on the rare occasion an attendance issue arises.
Come on time. Invites at 8:00, first pull at 8:15.
Comms should be clear unless related to raid strategy.
A minimum of one Mythic 14+, and 3 Mythic +10 dungeons completed a week by raid members.
Be respectful to all guild mates during raid.
Have FUN!!

Mythic+ Keys:
We have dedicated members of the guild who will help anyone and everyone get their keys done for the week. If you love pushing keys/IO and/or are looking to find a new push group, then tag the keys channel and let’s get a run in!

BattleNet Contact Info:
Fizzy#11565 (GM)
HPDeskjet#1221 (Officer)

Discord Contact Info:
Fizzy#9309 (GM)
HPDeskjet#0240 (Officer)

Hi Wonshotmeplz! If you can do Thursdays too, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey just wanted to leave this here since we are a Tue/Thursday guild.

Name is Who is John Galt. We are a horde guild on the server Hyjal. Current progression is 3/10M with CE in Nya. We raid Tue/Thur from 10:30-1:30am EST with optional heroic clears on Sunday. Feel free to add my btag if you would considered Thursday’s at a little later time. Bnet is Delgalo@1485

Hope to hear from you.
-Del

ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587