219 Fire Mage LF Casual/LGBTQ+ Friendly Heroic Raiding Guild

Hello I’m 10/10 Normal CN and it’s just been difficult trying to get into a Heroic pugs because I don’t have AOTC. I’m not looking for a carry I’m just looking for an active laid back guild that is willing to accept someone who is still learning/progging.
I’m available Thur-Sat (PST time zone) and I’m willing to realm/faction change

Thanks!

Hello,
We are looking for DPS and Healers to fill our raiding ranks. We have a decent array of raiders and have a relaxed raid environment that have obtained AOTC and are beginning mythic raiding in Shadowlands.
We are looking for a mage
We are on proudmoore and alliance
Our raid times are Wed and Friday at 5:30 Server until 8:30 server (PST) (See your Time below).
If interested, please contact me on:
Bnet: Theodoras#11590, Kelpret#1353
OR
Discord: Hattorrii#3227, Kelpret#5248

Good afternoon!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on Area52 and we would love to have you come and join us! You’re energy looks like the perfect match with our own!

We are an LGBTQA+ guild and we have a family vibe as we host events, game nights, and movie nights!

We are on an EST server with raid at 8-11pm EST (translates over to 5-8pm PST) on Friday and Saturday! We also open up casual alt raiding on weekdays (currently under construction)

We are AoTC, 2/10M

I would love to have you if you would consider an EST guild! My bnet is Okashiro#11455 and Discord is Okashiro#2856

Thank you and best of luck on the guild hunt!

Hi there! I think my guild may be a fit for you. Feel free to add my Battletag: Ruderasta#1783 to have a chat, looking forward to hearing from you! I have included some basic info about the guild below:

• Guild: Quatri Mensuram (2/10 M on Horde Mal’Ganis)

• Raid times: Friday/Sat 9pm -11pm PST

• Social: Casual guild, we only raid 4 hours per week but we try to take those
    4 hours seriously. We do an alt night on Thursday and run Mythic +
    throughout the week. Older crowd, mid 20s and up. We don’t have
    a bench, we don’t recruit to sit people.

We have several members who self identify as LGBTQ+ :).

Afternoon Merlinaa,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are an Alliance guild on Stormrage and may be a good for you :slight_smile:. We are an AOTC focused guild raiding Friday 9pm eastern until 12ish, plan is to go back to two nights in 9.1 9-11. Currently 6/10 as a guild with a core group that has AOTC and the first couple of mythic bosses.

Overall focus of the guild is to put together a group of folk that hit AOTC every tier, push keys and most importantly just enjoy playing the game together.

If you’re interested give me a shout on either of the below;

Disc yabigchoob#19687
Bnet yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

Hello there, Merlinaa!

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

If you’re interested in Alliance, I run a small (>15) cross-server Raid Team that raids twice a week pushing Normal/Heroic modes in a chill, casual, but successful manner (8/10 H and still climbing!). We’re also very LGBTQ+ friendly as about half our raid is LGBTQ+. I will say upfront, we may be a bit out outside of your availability (Fri/Sun evenings), but since you sound what I’m recruiting for, I thought I would at least toss our name into the pool of offers your getting, but happy to talk more if you’re interested. I’ll leave my details below, but we restart Heroic on Fridays if you’d like to join us and see if we’re a good fit for you.

Good luck on the search regardless!

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 8/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in teamwork and having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the raid done.

We have open spots for Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Druid), and (1) open spot for Melee (Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk).

• Current Progression: 10/10 N – 8/10 H

• We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!

• Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good play and getting that next kill towards AOTC. Our current raiders are all long-time raiders, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun.

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

We do, however, believe that jumping in and raiding with us is the best way to see what we’re all about. With our raid week starting on Friday, I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and see if we’re a collective good fit! Otherwise, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us.

Hi there Merlinaa!

If you’re still looking, check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable