219 Boomin LF Mythic guild 3/10 mythic exp

Alliance Stormrage 10/10H
Tues/Thurs 9:30-Midnight server time (East Coast)

Looking for a boomkin <3 Filling last of the roster spots to move into mythic.

Contact: Seníca - Stormrage (ALT-161 for special character) Discord: Nicci#9355 BNet: Ilinia#1383

< Marauders > is a medley of individuals who share a common goal/interest; that is to engage with and destroy World of Warcraft endgame content. We have a strong raiding core that strives to combine high standards of play with a progression-minded raid environment. However, when progression encounters increase in difficulty and patience wears thin, we try to keep levity in our raids. We also designed our raiding schedule to allow for players to successfully maintain their commitment to the raid while preserving plenty of time for other endgame activities (e.g. M+, PvP, etc.) and in their lives writ large. We achieve low raider turnover by instituting and maintaining an environment and community that people enjoy.

hey we could definitely use a pumping boomkin! ill leave my guild spam and if you’re interested hit me up!

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 6/10M and working on council.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep that bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

Current raid needs:
Ranged dps
rogue
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Youngbuc,

Stardust has an immediate need for a Boomkin! We are 2/10M and will continue working on M Hungering Destroyer this week.

Sorry to hear about your guild. We are working diligently to ensure that doesn’t happen to us. Some of our strategies are…
1.) Position Stardust in between the AOTC and CE buckets. We try to get through heroic content as soon as possible before working through as much of the mythic content as we can. Although we’ve had success in reaching CE in the past, we can’t guarantee it. This takes the pressure off, limits burn out, and makes the guild more sustainable. After all, we are not sprinters. We are distance runners.
2.) Put a lot of effort into finding raiders whose goals align with the guild’s. Doing so helps maintain a friendly and positive environment which strengthens the raid team for the long haul. We are all working to the same finish line.
3.) Have an amazing GM who combines his tactical skills, gaming knowledge and compassion to lead in unconventional ways. His analysis skills allows him to understand the intricacies of encounters. This knowledge allows him to step out of mainstream encounter strats to find ways of killing bosses that play to the team’s strengths. He’s level-headed and not a shouter.

We’d love to talk to you about joining our raid team.

We have children too, so I fully understand if getting online a half hour earlier than your ideal won’t work. We understand that kids get sick, refuse to brush teeth, want extra story time, etc. They are children for only so long. But I’m writing to you in the event there is any wiggle room in your schedule and therefore a chance. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p – 11:00p EST.

If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to our GM, Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck with your guild search and bedtime routines, and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Gonna take a couple days and decide what the best fit for me is.

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

Hello youngbuc
6/10M, Raid Thur/Friday 8pm-11pm. We have 3 raid teams in guild, very active.

Reach out if this interests you

Without#1930: Battle net
Withoutt#8803 :Discord

Youngbuc,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 2/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Hi Youngbuc,

I’ve previously post and just wanted to give you an update what we are now 3/10M. I’m also curious to see if you are still looking.

Teagon.

Hey Youngbuc,

I’m not sure if you are still looking, but I figured it can’t hurt to reach out. Seaghyn’s weekday raid team is an AOTC based chill group of friends doing some mythic progression for fun. This is NOT a CE oriented team. We are here to have a good time and see how far we can go.

I understand what you mean re: needing to work around kid’s bedtimes, etc. Our average age is closer to 30, so we are pretty good at working around those sorts of things. We only started mythic raiding last week, and we expect to down Hungering Destroyer this week (we saw 5% enrage our first night on him).

Raid days/times: Tues/Thurs at 6:30 pm PST/server (930pm EST) for 2.5 hours

If you’d like to chat more, feel free to contact me via Bnet or Discord:

Bnet: Cercie#1790
Discord: Cercie#2308

Hey there youngbuck.
Horde Against Humanity is preparing to push into mythic. We are a casual raid team that loves to push content and have fun as a guild. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7pm-10pm pst. If you have any questions feel free to msg me on discord.
Discord: Deton#0950

Hi Yungbuc/Shimzuqt!
Our guildies have kids too so we understand the need to be flexible. We’re in need of a boomkin as we’re getting to stage 4 council mythic so you’d fit right in.
Our Main raid is Fri / Sat night and fit in with you’re availability if you’re considering alliance.

I provide food, flasks and discord entertainment so I do hope you consider us =)

I flicked you an invite on bnet so we can chat.

Cheers,
Treesus

1 Like

Hi Youngbuc!

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Hey!

The Nasty Bathhouse is a semi-casual raiding guild looking for individuals to fill out our 20 man mythic roster. We are a chill group with our main goal in raiding to get AOTC while also progressing as far as possible in Mythic. Eventually once we have a set committed 20 man we plan to aim for CE in later tiers. We hope to attract players wanting a semi-low pressure but fun raiding environment that prioritizes having fun and kicking behinds while doing it. We will wipe but we will learn and laugh while doing it. The guild also does RBGs and helps out new players wanting to get their feet wet in PvP

Raid times: Tues/Weds 8-10PM CST

Progress: 3/10M with deep prog on sunking

Feel free to reach out to me on discord or bnet if you have any questions

Discord: Tyrone#6743
Bnet: Wombatman#11710

Dirt Flap is a guild new in Shadowlands. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H
4/10M
12% on Lady

Minimum ilvl of 218+, experience 2/10M.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Melee
Warrior

Range
Boomie
Spriest

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hello Youngbuc!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria (9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested? Bnet: Destro#1898 Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry all. I had something personal come up and wasn’t on for a couple days. Still looking for guild

I can tell you what the best fit for you is <3

Hey Youngbuc,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for reliable ranged. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326