219 balance druid + 222 outlaw rogue lf mythic progression and m+ guild

Hello,

My name is Hypecrit and I am currently 3/10M. I am looking for a guild with better intentions with mythic progression and that also does higher M+ keys! I am currently 1600+ io and wanting to push higher keys. I also play other games out of WoW and would love to interact with guildies outside of WoW. I have little-to-no experience in BfA (What a boring expansion imo…), but I did raid tank mythic ToS (5/9) and DPS/Tank Antorus (4/11M) in Legion.

But here’s the catch. I am raiding with my friend Rejz, an outlaw rogue, who is also 3/10M (same guild) and 1450+ io. We have been friends for years and he also is a pumper. We are both on Bleeding-Hollow.

If you want to reach out to me and/or him for questions, use these!

Mine:
-Discord: Chad#9516
-Bnet: HypE#12106

Rejz:
Bnet: Xenon#11420

sup brothers

After Nerf 10/10H 5/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 5/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for mainly DPS apps but healers and tanks may still apply.
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Death Knight

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

Hello hypecrit! I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis we’d like to invite you and Rejz to join us for MCN! check out our spam below

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progress 5/10M

Current Needs:
DPS!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hello Hypecrit,

It looks like you guys may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 6/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/★★-h-610m-gratz-tueswed-8-11cst-lf-dps-★★/874658

Hello all,

Thank you for your responses on this post and in DMs.

I want to mention that we prefer staying horde. We are keeping our eyes open to both factions, but we would really prefer staying on horde.

We’ve got room for the both of ya! Currently raiding with some backup raiders to make sure we’re getting content done but would love to have some full time raiders step in for them.

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg Matthew#1470 (btag) TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz Blitz#12128 (btag) Blitz#6105 (discord)

Hey Hype!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

If you guys are still looking for a raid team we have spots for both of you. Message me if we seem like we would be a good fit for you guys! :slight_smile:

Weekdays is a 10/10H 4/10M is a late night guild focused on mythic progression. We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we want to keep pushing hard in Shadowlands.

Raid Schedule: Our raid days are Tuesday & Thursday from 10pm EST until 1am EST. We also offer a heroic off-night for casuals/alts.

Current Needs: We are currently looking for strong DPS for mythic progression. We are seeking players who can do mechanics while still doing competitive dps.

ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER WILL BE CONSIDERED REGARDLESS OF CLASS PRIORITY.

RANGED:
Warlock-Extremely High
Boomkin-Extremely High
Hunter-High
Mage-Extremely High
Shadow Priest-Medium
Elemental Shaman-Medium

MELEE:
Rogue-Medium

If this interests you please feel free contact us. Happy hunting!

Bruce#12185-GM
Hoagie#11883-Recruitment officer

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 4/10M 40% On Lady
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Resto or Ele Shaman (High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
WW Monk(Medium)
DPS DK(Medium)
Warlock(Medium)
Mage(Medium)
Hunter(Medium)

Any Geared, mythic ready DPS or Healers all welcome

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord MiniSoda#4635

We would love to have you.

Snack and Dinners (Tichondrius) was formed during Shadowlands prepatch with Mythic raiding in mind. We are currently 10/10H, 3/10 Mythic, we killed shriek and huntsman the first week we attempted them, Strong group with some great parsers, but lost a few members to real life. A group of professionals mixed in with a couple or Zoomers.

We need:
Disc Priest/pref w shadow offspec
Resto Shammy
Tank
Aff Warlock
or exceptional dps

We have a total of 5 spots available, 2-3 dps , 1-2 healer(s), 1 tank, would like to have a warlock and a DK for 2 of those 3 but we are always recruiting all Classes/specs so don’t be discouraged if you don’t see yours on the list.

I fully expect us to clear at least 8/10m this teir and grab CE early next teir, we have a solid core group and months to go, so lets get excited, an lets get some boss kills boys!

GAINS 2/10M is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Raider.IO

‹Gains› @ Tichondrius (US) - Guild Profile

Raider.IO is a World of Warcraft (WoW) Mythic+ and Raid Progression rankings site! You can view your Character & Guild Profiles, check your Mythic+ scores & Raid Progress, follow the Race to World First, and much more.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
We’ve been needing to pug about 3 people but even at that we got 10/10H 1/10M in one night and 2/10 with hungering down to 25% the other night.
Need:
(3-4) DPS- RANGED! (Lock, hunter, boomkin pref.)

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag:
GM-sugarbearjon#1635
Officer-hadek#11901

Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Blarg Squad is 6/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

–…

Hey guys,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

Lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

It’s slightly outdated but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hi Hypecrit!

We raid Tues/Wed/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm EST. We are currently 4/10M and looking for a couple more reliable, dedicated team players to join our raiding team! We are a long standing guild and adult gaming community. We love all things WoW of course but also love to dabble into other games from time to time on off nights to change things up.

If any of this could work for you I’d love to chat! Reach out to me at Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord).
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

Drip> on Area-52 is a newly reformed guild looking for players that want to achieve CE and High US Rankings in just a 3day 9hour raid week!!!

Officer/Leadership Core is currently 8/10m with multiple CEs! we recently moved to Area-52 due to its larger player population…

Guild Goals: CE every tier with consistent US Rank Improvements, Top 100 by the end of expac.

Please note that we do not recruit for the bench and as such any opportunity offered to you is with a view to a progress spot provided you live up to our requirements.

Understand that we have strict expectations as pertains to player performance. If you are not extremely proficient with your class, with proof of this in the form of logs or other data, you need not apply.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday- (6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Wednesday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Thursday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)

Offical Application is in the works, but for now add
BNet Tag:
Rob#1695
Randyftw12#1195

Thank you all for your responses and messages!

We are currently trialing for a guild next week. Nothing is official, so we are okay with receiving more offers!