219 Arcane Kyrian mage

Hey I’m Vid/Vix(all my toons are some form of this :P) and I’m looking for an ACTIVE guild. I know I’m not playing the meta mage, so if a nightfae fire mage is what you’re looking for, that isn’t me haha. I run 4ish Mythic + 10s or more a week, have AOTC and like to raid a couple days a week. I play a lot and would love a guild with an active discord. I’m on shadowsong, but am willing to transfer toon to a more populated realm- looking at area 52, but open to all highly populated servers. discord contact is holyholden#7114 or you can message me in game on Vidreaux-Shadowsong :slight_smile: LGBTQ+ friendly please

Hi Vid! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Vidreaux! You sound like you’d be a great fit :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with us?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hi there Vid! I’d be interested in chatting with you. I won’t be home for another couple hours yet, but I’ll add you on bnet tonight to see if you’re around. I’m asavinggrace#1382.

We’re Alliance on Proudmoore (so yes, quite LGBTQ-friendly!). We’re recruiting because we’re hitting a spot where real life is taking over for a handful of our players and they have to take a step back from the game. Most nights you’ll find groups of us hanging out in discord together chatting and running keys/playing other games/PVPing, etc. I think we may be close to what you’re looking for. :slight_smile: Also, we have all three flavors of mages active right now, so you’d fit in well!

Here’s the cut’n’paste spiel:

Raid times: Tuesday, Thursday @ 5:00-8:00 pm server/Pacific time

Trial policy: We normally trial raiders for a total of 2 raid weeks. We weigh performance and how good trials’ personalities fit with us (and vice versa).

About us: (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/MRI) (formerly Mass Res Inc of Icecrown-US) is a five-year-old raiding guild that moved to Proudmoore in 8.1 to take advantage of that server’s population, and quickly made it home. We are a friendly, diverse group who look out for each other while we push each other to be better raiders. We look for strong mechanical players who can do their damage/healing numbers, all while keeping up with our – dare I say – monumental snark levels. We’re proud to push mythic progression while minimizing toxicity and maximizing memes.

Hi, You may be a good fit for us. The only problem is we aren’t too active on non raid days. We are a friendly group of people who are 9/10h, fri/sat 6-9pm pacific. A lot of our members are lgbtq+. Btag me if you have any questions. CubbieBear#1461

Hello Vidreaux
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

We have 3 raid teams in guild, very active, 15-30 online at all times of the day, lots of off raid events or possibilities if you want to raid

Reach out if this interests you

Without#1930: Battle net
Withoutt#8803 :Discord

Hey, Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: 1-2 Ranged DPS & 1 Healer
Progression: 6/10 Mythic /w Council on the cusp of death

While this will be our first tier raiding together as a guild, many of our raiders have known each other for years and have raiding backgrounds varying from casual raiding to world first raiding.

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337).