219 Aff Lock 2/10 M - Looking for Guild

Hi Boocakee,

Its Mine I Licked It is 6/10M, 10/10H on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking for a strong warlock…and we fall in your preferred times! I’ll drop the copy pasta below - look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer
Druid
Paladin
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

[A] Dark Intentions-US-Moon Guard
Dark Intentions is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Moon Guard. Currently we are 10/10H 2/10M amd recruiting for 2 rdps for the core mythic raid team. We are looking for: MM hunter, Mage, Boomkin or warlock.
About us:
We were founded in 2014 and have been going strong for 7 years! We have achieved all of our goals in a push to become a great guild and raid team! The core raid team raids Wed/Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est and we also have a weekend team that raids Fri-Mon 8:30 pm est til 11pm est. On our down time we are pushing keys as a guild from low end to high end keys. Our discord is highly active and a great place to socialize!
We provide:
-Repairs
-Discord

• Consumables during raid
  • A Mature atmosphere
    Who to contact:
    Yajinni-Guild Leader-Yajinni#1786
    Moon- Co- Gm- moon#15106
    Quenthulu-Recuitment officer- Quenthulu#1542
    Please have logs ready for consideration if applying for core raid team.

Newly Formed
Elusive - Alexstrasza
10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)
Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1600/1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.
Boomkin - high
Warlock - high
Hunter - high
mage - medium
DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey there! Men Among Gods is 4/10M, 10/10H on US Turalyon Horde. We’re currently looking for a warlock! We raid Sat/Sun from 7-10:30pm EST so I’m not sure if our time frames are good for you. If you’re still interested I’ll link our spam down below and make sure you reach out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1010h-410m-h-ce-focused-weekend-guild-lf-1dps/758711

Hey man. [A][Sargeras] is looking for a warlock as ours just informed us he can no longer make our raid times. We are 4/10M and would love to talk with you some more about potentially getting a trial here. Contact me on Discord - Peet#6182 or Bnet - Pete#12264

Give us a look

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganisanomaly-late-night-2-day-team-lfm-for-mythic/808881

Don’t let our progression scare you away as we only stepped into mythic for 1 day and progressed fast. We expect to be 3/10 M next week. Please read over the guild recruitment post and give us a chance to speak with you in discord, thank you! - Ryan

Newly Formed CE progression focused

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our CE Mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and achieve CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey there!
Overraided is currently searching for good dps. We are currently 2/10M. We raid 3 nights a week. M/T/W from 830-1130PM EST. we also push keys all the time and just have fun while doing it. If you are interested add my on bnet.

Absol#1515