400 Fury Warrior Sargeras Horde

looking for an active guild to run mythics and raid. sundays and Mondays are the best time for me to raid.

<Warmongers> Horde Tichondrius looking for more people, currently rebuilding our core raid team for the new content. Run 10+ keys daily, we raid 3 nights a week but casuals and semi raiders are always welcome. 3/9 Mythic.Tue/Wed/Sun 6:30pm to 9:30pm servertime. We also have off night raids of Normal/Heroic during week, Thurs/Sat and Mythic+ Monday to make sure we get keys in for the week, same times. Message me Gambacha#1311 or on here if you have any questions.

I sent a friend request. would love to be added to the guild

Hit me up on bnet Gambacha#1311, I’ll look for you in game.

SERVER: Thrall - HORDE
Raid Days/Times: Wed-Thurs 9:00pm-11:30 EST
Current Raid Progression: 3/8H EP, 7/8N EP, 2/2 H CoS, 4/9 M BoD

Contact Info:
Rakharo#11725

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Warrior - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH

We currently have do not have any healer or tank spots open.

If you class is not listed above, you can still contact me to discuss options.

ABOUT US:
Been around a long time, most of us hang out in discord all night BS’ing about whatever. We are an adult guild we understand real life comes before WoW. You wanna have a good time? Never have to look for another guild? Then Breathe is where you need to be.

—This is for a core spot, we are planing on pushing to mythic once we have heroic on farm.----

There will be a 2 week trial period at that point one of the officers or the RL will go over your spot on the raid team.

We run M+ on a daily basis there is no reason why you wouldn’t get a 10 or more done every week.

RAIDING INFO:
The atmosphere of our guild is casual and drama-free. We stick to a casual raid schedule of two nights a week. We hardly ever raid outside of he scheduled times. We expect people arrive ready to raid. Repairs and flasks are provided by the guild bank, but you should arrive with any other consumables appropriate to your class and role.

Thanks
Your friendly Monk friend.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

@Yoshii Looking for a prot pally?

No were all filled up on tanks and healers at the moment