218 Warlock, 221 Mage, 221 WW Monk LF Mythic Guild

yeah a suh dude? a suhhhh dude :sunglasses:

Suh dude how was raid tonight brotha

yo.
10/10H guild. Former HC raiders from earlier xpacs.

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Wipe Ur Butts on Area-52

Monday is cleanup/casual

Building Mythic team. 1 shotting Sire just need bodies. Chill focused group. Can invite for a fresh heroic if you want to see.

BNET: Default#11899
Disc: defaulty#9157

It was great my dude :smiley:

Hey there. To keep it all simple, is a little over a month old and is now 3/10M, with Sun King nearly completed. We have an incredibly strong core, but need to fill out just a few more DPS spots with people who are consistent both in play and attendance. We raid on Wed/Thur, 8-12st and we are on Area 52. If you’d like more information, you can reach out to me on discord @ Ragnarocker#2819.

You can also reach me in game @ Ragnarocker#11494 or Ragnarocker on A52.

[H] 6/10M - Recruiting for Mythic Wed/Thu 8pm-12 EST !!

< PepeLands > is looking to be a consistent CE guild. Our plan is to never add additional days, and ever extend past our normal raid hours If a raid day falls on a holiday we’ll ask the members if they’d like to raid or reschedule.
We’re looking forward to high level raiding, with a much more relaxed environment and schedule.

Currently in Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic

Currently Recruiting:
-> ** Recruiting ALL Dps Specs**

If your class isn’t listed, we’re still looking for exceptional players!!

Please Be around 210il + , Have experience or be willing to look up fights outside raid time.
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00am EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
CO GM : Campfireman#6924
BNet:
GM : StarvinMonky#1230
CO GM : Campfireman#1910

If you can swing adding Tuesday to your days then we have a place for all three of you and would love to chat ASAP. We are 10/10H and 2/10M on Area52. I’m going to leave the usual spam below that includes contact information. Hope to hear from you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-210m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Good day,
Hope your search is going well.
- proudmoore (A) is recruiting. We are currently 3/10 M. Raid times are 6-9:30 PST wed/sun. If you think this might be a good fit feel free to hit me up RaijinEnd#6451

Hi Snugz! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Snugz! We migh tbe a good fit for you!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359