218 Spriest 3/10M LFG

Hey there,

I have a 218 spriest, 3/10M done, 5/10M exp (2% wipe on KT). My logs are messed since I server xfere, but ill find em for the right guild. Looking for 2-3 day raids, NO Fri/Sat.

Haven’t been in a CE minded guild in a long time, looking to get back to that level. I’m looking for a home in which to clear content and have fun doing it.

HMU: Spawn#12613

Thanks all

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H 2/10 after only 4 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Slayer,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Hey Slayer!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey Slayer,

We’re a CE-Focused 4/10M Group on Horde, Cho’gall.
Interested in speaking with you and reviewing logs when you have some time.

Mental#9967 on Discord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brotocol-chogall-ce-focused-team-tth-8pm-11pm-est-lf-dpsswing-healer/510574

1 Like

Hello all, thank you for the interest and I will be getting back to you in the next few days, once I’m back home!!

Have a good one

Safe travels, looking forward to speaking with you!