218 Resto Shaman LF Weds/Thurs/Friday or Late night PST

Hello,

My schedule is changing at the end of January and I am looking for a new guild. In this tier, I’ve cleared 9/10H and in past expansions, I achieved CE Jaina and two CE’s in Legion.

I can raid anytime on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. On Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday I am free after 11 PM PST.

Please message me on bnet or post your spam below.

www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/ddavidx

divad#11867

10/10 H now and exalted with venari

Hi David,

Just to clarify you wouldn’t be able to raid Tuesday nights from 8pst to 11pst correct?

Hi there, I’m not sure if our Tuesday raid time would work with your schedule, but I am posting in the hopes that it might! I’m also unsure if you want to stay horde, but if you choose to come to the light (For the Alliance!) maybe we would be a good fit.

[A][Stormrage] Junior Varsity is a CE-minded guild formed in Shadowlands pre-patch, consisting predominately of 12/12 M Ny’alotha Raiders. We pride ourselves on having a relaxed yet focused raid environment. We are fun and quirky, and many of us may have a problem gambling away our gold during raid break time.

We are currently progressing Hungering Destroyer and will likely have it down very soon!

Our raid times are TUE/WED from 9pm-12am EST (server time).

Current progression: 2/10 M, 9/10 H

We are actively recruiting the following classes/specs:

• Discipline Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Paladin

However, all exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if on a class/spec other than what’s listed above! If you would like to apply or have any questions please contact the following on Bnet:

Parkinride#1126
Juscogens#1740

That is correct. I am unable to log on until 1045pm PST the earliest on Tuesday.

Hello, bumping

Up you go - still looking

Hey David!
I’m looking to add a solid resto shaman to our healing core, and if our times are too early for you I think we would be a great fit.
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration.
Look forward to chatting with you, best of luck on your guild hunt regardless!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210m-1010h-dps-needed/775831