218 Resto Sham LF 2 day mythic prog

I’m looking for mythic prog and prefer a 2 day a week guild. I’m able to raid until 11pm est. Also open to faction change as well. Btag Chcolaterain#1138 Discord ChcolateRain#9665

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Beeroizm

Good morning mate! I sent you a request on bnet, but if swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to add you to our mythic raiding team! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

A sense of community and direction! Communication!
Strong & passionate leadership!
Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 1/10M Castle Nathria. We are always looking to recruit for the bench, or when there are fights that favor different comps!
Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

Needs currently
1-2 mythic ready healers (pref holy paladin, disc priest, resto shaman/druid)
2-3 mythic ready dps
1-2 off tanks

We also do the following:

PvP (BGs and Arenas)
Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher) Achievement Runs
Old Raid
Transmog Runs
Alt Leveling

How to apply: If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Vaser! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

We love resto shamans! Maybe we’d be a good fit for you. See info below:

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

2/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Sent you a quick message on discord. Hope to chat soon!

good player, bump

Hello there! Men Among Gods on Turalyon might be a place for you! We are currently in need of a Resto Shaman!

We are 3/10M, 10/10H with pulls on Sun King.
We raid Sat and Sun 7-10:30pm EST with an optional day that is in no way mandatory. Currently that day is on Tuesdays.

If you’d like to receive anymore info, please reach out to me on:
Discord: Haninia#2651
Bnet: Haninia#1327

We really hope to hear from you!