219 prot pally tank 10/10H Still LF guild

as the title say looking for a guild im 10/10 Heroic and looking to do more mythic+ then anything alliance side of course

Could use more tanks. Our current tank is a slave to all : P Our group is more than willing to teach. Currently we’re one tank short for raiding but we do a lot of M+ through the week. Could work out well for ya but feel free to check us out.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hey Adereii!

I’d love to talk with you about joining us! We’re always in need of more M+ tanks!

Add me on discord, Letholas#9581

Game Over’s raid team Press Start to Continue is recruiting talented, mechanically aware players to help our laid back progression raid team. We consider laid back progression, getting as far as we can with what we have, while focusing on maintaining an enjoyable and entertaining atmosphere.
Team’s prog 10/10 Norm 9/10 Heroic CN ( last xpac prog Uldir 2/8M BOD 2/9M COS 2/2 H EP 3/8M Nya 4/12M)
Plans and Goals: Raid together and continue to crush what we can and have fun. We’re looking to push as far as we can with the time we have each week, without losing the fun and spirited community feeling!
Server - Proudmoore
Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10PM and Thursday 7-10PM PST
Contact - AJ#1712 ( discord)

Morning Adereii,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are an AOTC focused guild on Stormrage raiding Fridays at 9pm eastern until 12ish and we are looking for a tank for raid and keys :slight_smile:

We are a fairly new guild and growing fast, set up by some folk coming from horde side after getting AOTC and a couple of mythic bosses we want to put together a group of folk who get their kill every tier, push keys and most of all have a laugh playing the game together.

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Elusive

Alexstrasza
10/10h - 5/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Jester27908#6385
Bnet: Carigit#1110

Hi Adereii,

Not sure if you’ve found a home of not but my guild is currently looking for more players. We are 10/10H, and currently on the hunt for players who enjoy tanking m+

This is all our info/recruitment info if you’d like to check it out!

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 4/10 M guild on stormrage that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding since we want to be an active community that goes beyond just raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in learning more !

Hi Adereii,

Not sure if you’ve found a guild you like yet but I’ll throw my guild’s hat in the ring (guilds have hats, right?)

Disorientated is an AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage (Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST). We’re looking mostly for DPS but you could convince our GL to go back to boomie and be my new tanking buddy… Check out our post and let one of us know if you want to talk more!

Still looking update would prefer PST(PDT I’m not sure whats the right one to use :stuck_out_tongue: ) guild makes it easier for me. but any is still good