218 Lock lfg MTWTH 9-12a est [H] preferred

I tried this tier as GM of a new Mythic guild, it was certainly an interesting experience but I don’t think it was meant to be. I have passed on the role of GM and am looking to find my own way as a raider going forward. I am 2/10M 10/10H with 14% on M Hungering.

Title sez it all, looking for 3-4 days 9-12a est, horde preferred.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/nekrotìk#difficult
y=4

Good morning, Nekrotik.

From a current GM to a former one, I can understand a lot of your experiences i’m sure haha.

I would love the opportunity to chat with you about your goals, experiences etc if you would have any interest in doing so. Below is our copy/pasta that gives a pretty good idea of who and what we are. It appears our progression paths are quite similar and I will put our culture/atmosphere up against anyone’s :slight_smile:

Please feel free to add me on bnet or discord as I would love at the very least to open a dialouge and see if there is a potential fit. Thanks again and have a great day, bud.

Discord: Pimsley#1337
Bnet: Pims#1410

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-healer-ranged-310m/541772

Hello there, Nekrotik.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hi Nekrotik,

We’re looking for a few good players to round out our team. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion & BFA and into Shadowlands. We are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H in Castle Nathria. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/achievement/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few good players to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Nekrotik! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Still searching

Hey Nekrotik! We are Predominant and we are 3/10M on illidan. We are looking for a lock for our raid team. Add me on btag thorty30#1551 and lets chat!

wut r ur days/times?

One Hundred Proof-Sargeras (9/10H) (2/10M) is recruiting several positions for Mythic Progression into Castle Nathria. Raid Times are Tues/Wed @ 8:30-11:30p CST. We are also raiding Heroic (Optional) on Sundays @ 8PM CST.

OneHundredProof has returned to the mythic progression raiding scene. Our debut into mythic was last week and we are looking to pick up a few exceptional raiders for progression on Hungering Destroyer.

We are currently seeking: 1 Disc Priest, 1 Resto Shaman, 1, Balance Druid, 1 Unholy DK, 1 WW Monk, 1 Enhancement Shaman, 1 Aff. Lock or any exceptional raider. If you have confidence in your abilities as a raider, you should apply regardless of your class/spec.

We have many players that have been playing together since Legion where we were a top 20 guild on Sargeras. OneHundredProof has been around for quite some time. We have a strong sense of community, with a ZERO drama policy. Come join our group to find out more.

Mythic raiding experience for CN is appreciated but is not required. We are mostly looking for competent players who have raided mythic in the past, are able to learn at a quick pace, and who research and study the fights prior to progression.

Although we only raid two times a week, One Hundred Proof has always tried to do the best we can with the time we are given. This means we are looking for players who are relatively independent in terms of researching fights, gearing up toons, and basically doing everything you can (within reason) to prepare for raid.

You can apply directly on our guild website ( onehundredguild.c0m/apply), whisper Rockelious-Sargeras or add Primegenetic#1465 for questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Rock

Hello there, is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.
Our times are actually perfect for you if you change to EST from PST

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Nekrotik,

Retnwild,

We would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Still looking, Would highly recommend!