218 lock lf mythic guild

Currently 9/10h denathrius down to 5%, previous CE raid lead throughout legion and former top 200 through pandaria/wod
Been playing semi casually throughout shadowlands ready to step it back up.
218 current iLvL, heroic parses ranging from 80-95%. Currently affliction, can play any spec as well if it pulls ahead. Have multiple alts at different gearing stages that can be swapped to if need be.
Preferably a 2 night guild (would consider 3 if right fit) on frostmourne alliance
Mon/wed/thurs/sun 8 ST start no later finish than 1130
Leave your guild adverts/ btag in replies and I’ll contact any that seem like a good fit

Hello, As you’ll see below you’re currently a couple of Heroic bosses ahead of us for the moment…but other than that we seem to fill all of your criteria. Due to RL doing what it does best, we are in need of a couple of DPS and a TANK atm. THAT is the only reason we’re not further advanced… we have the skills. Also, if you’re interested, our raid leader is unwell atm and I would be very interested in speakin g to someone who might like to RL for us. (That would be icing on the cake - not necessary) . Happy to chat about a good mutual fit at your convenience. Madamehell#1692

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/frostmourne-les-magnifiques-lf-tank-rdps/871573

Alliance [Scorned] - Frostmourne is an established guild with a strong core of ex mythic raiders. We are a semi-hardcore guild, completing AOTC every tier and pushing for CE. We are currently 10/10H 2/10M, complimenting this goal we have players constantly running and pushing high keys aswell.

Priority classes are:
Disc Priest
Windwalker Monk
Affliction Lock
Unholy DK
MM Hunter

All Classes welcome to apply
Raiding Schedule:
Wed 730pm-1030pm ST
Sun 730pm-1030pm ST

Feel free to message one of our officers for a chat.
WebbahAUS#1543 - Guild Master
Shadow#13909 - Officer

Hey, if your open to horde.
We are 4/12m on barthilas and are recruiting Ranged dps.
Thur & sunday 8-11 st with an optional heroic clear on Wednesday
Khumo#11603

Hey mate,

Our guild is currently seeking Affliction Warlocks and would like to have a chat if you’re interested. Currently 6/10M. Bit about us;

Distorted is a guild created by previous experienced CE players returning from a retail hiatus, who took time out of retail to push through Classic WoW. What started out as a casual move into retail has lead to a dedicated semi-hardcore guild looking to push CE whilst staying true to our social & community aspects.

Raid Times
Mythic Prog | Thurs & Mon 8PM - 11PM Server Time
Optional Farm/Social Heroic Clear | Wed Nights 8PM - 11PM Server Time

If we sound like a guild you might be interested in, feel free to send me a message on either of the below.

BTag - Chillpill#11222
Discord - Chillpill#1145

2/10M LF DPS for our mythic core team! 8pm - 11 pm SVT Thursday and Sunday. More on the casual side.

Btka#1217 bnet

If you’re still LFG, Aeaa#1101 on both BNet and discord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-guinea-pig-club-1010h-210m-wedthurs-7-10pm-st/848583

Hi Laped,

I think we may be a good fit for you. Need more ranged dps along with 1 tank. Please check out our recruitment thread below and enjoy your day:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-fm-910h-1010n-wedsun-lfm-mature-exp-raiders/836096/15

Expectation could use a solid lock for mythic prog, currently 4/10M
Wed/Thurs/Mon - 8:15pm -> 11:30pm svt

Naffyboi#1509

No Pants is a 2 night Mythic guild.
We are 4/10M looking for DPS players.
Horde Cael/Nag/Saurfang servers
Azzil / Azzil#11174 (Bnet) /Azzil#5147 (Discord

Hi Laped,

SuperStars (4/10M) on FM Alliance has a spot open for an exceptional warlock. Raid times are Sun/Mon 8 - 11pm AEST.

Check out our recruitment post for more details. If you’re interested add me on bnet Chassaria#1553 for a chat or fill out an app.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-superstars-410m-2-nights-lf-dps/880852

We are currently looking for more Solid DPS to fill our raid roster going into Mythic.

10/10 H 10/10 N.

We are a casual team that like to be competitive 2 night a week raiding guild pushing for CE, with multiple high mythic key pushing groups. We also cater for more casual players with our weekly alt and casual fun run.

Raid times will be
Core - Heroic/Mythic Wednesday and Thursday - 7.30pm to 10.30pm
Fun run - Alts and Casual
Saturday - 730pm to 10.30 pm.
Mythic key push - Every opportunity we get.

Our goal is to push pretty hard while maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment.

If this sounds like something that would suit you feel free to contact…
GM - Lana - Bnet on Lana#11687
- Discord on Lana#5664
Officers - Babs- Bnet on jizzey#1405
- Discord on shultzy1810#3338
-Chev - Bnet on Hydroponics#1416
-Discord on Corvett#7686
- Narth - bnet exhailz#1280
- Discord - Narth#6496

looking still? 5/10m.

My discord is - Thiccabella#8055

Raid Schedule:

Wednesday and Sunday 9:30 pm to 12:30 am , gmt 10.

Hey mate!
We’re Graveyard Shift from Frostmourne [A] and currently sit at 3/10M prog. We’re looking to recruit one more raider to fill an empty slot in our prog team and we raid twice weekly @7-10pm server. Just to keep it real short for you, we’re a very pleasant/fun/accepting community and if you’re at all interested please feel free to add my bnet below for a bit of a chat. Hope to hear from you!
Cheers mate
BNet - Jimmy#14340