218 KSM Resto Sham 10/10H 1/10 M LF CE progression daytime or late night guild PST

As title says, looking for a guild that can raid before 10PM EST any day or past 1AM EST well into the night. Looking for solely Mythic pushing guilds, not interested in heroic re-clearing unless the guild itself is particularly close to finishing 10/10H. OPEN TO SERVER TRANSFER IF GUILD IS A GREAT FIT.

My discord: Bug#7892
My BNET: Bug#12425

"Hey there!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 3/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "

Hey man! House of Pumpers 9/10H, going to be attempting aotc again this week. With holidays and stuff going on stopped us progging. 2/10M with tues/thursday7-10PM server time or (CST) is our raiding schedule. Illidan is the server we are on. So you would not have to transfer! If this seems like a good fit, hit up my raid lead. JuliusAndStuff#3719 is his discord , and Btag is Xvrogue#1680.

still looking, looking for early raiding guilds (starting times before 7:30 EST) or very graveyard raiding guilds (starting times past 1am EST)

[H] Illidan - 3/10M "Play Off Me"

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197

Thanks!

still lookin, got a few trials but still open to others hit me up

Hey there! We’re pretty close to killing Sire (in p3 last week with both groups) and our times for either group seem like a good fit for you.

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan 9/10h, 1/10m

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

bump, still lookin

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013