221 Hunter LF late night raiding guild

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5%) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hello!

I know times are a tad earlier then you’re request! Just shooting my shot!

[H]<Mal’Ganis>
Guild Name = CA

To keep it simple, we are a group that has a good time but also takes the fights seriously. Our guild consists of quite a few players that have been top 50 US. You may ask, well what the hell happened? We have families and can’t raid all the time anymore. Moved back to 2 days per week and ready to pump. We are currently 4/10M on the hunt for some solid Range DPS looking for a new home!

:::Raid Days:::
Tuesday = 8-11pm CST
Wednesday = 8-11pm CST

On non raid days, we have many players that pvp (arena and RBG) and also M+.

Feel Free to reach out on discord
Wolffy#1290
BNET = Profmoist#1250

,{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Ski! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Hi Ski!

We raid T & Th 7:45p-10:30p PST (3/10M, 10/10H). We are comprised of long time players, past hardcore that now have families and careers, but still want to progress. Ascendance is an extremely stable guild - been around since vanilla and core ofc team in place for many years.

We are looking specifically for a DK and rDPS. I’m very much hoping we can chat further.

Cheers ~
Cailyth
Btag: Cailyth#1999

Hey Ski,

Ill make this short and sweet. Please send me a message or add me on discord for more information @ Thrall#2082

We are LFM for our Mythic raid team! Tues/Weds 8pm - 12am CST. We are in Need for a tank, and a few DPS, one being a MM hunter of high priority! Mythic+ is a must in our guild, and casual players are also welcome!
What we Offer:

-A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company
-Active discord community, with many of us hanging out
-Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding
-Casual normal/heroic run for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

-Players with a fun, but competitive nature.
-Players who constantly look to improve at their game
-People looking for a community to hang out with, offer guidance along the way
-People who are open-minded and respectful toward others
-Must be 18+
-Active Mythic Plus Runners

We have our AOTC, and clear heroic in one raid night. We just need the remaining few to push into mythic. We are also paying the server transfer fee for exceptional candidates down the road.

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…

We are a super late night weekend team 10pm-2am pst Friday Saturday reach out if you can make the times jljgaming#1325

Hello ski, my guild downpour is also on proudmoore and we raid 9-12 ct tuesday/Thursday, we think you may be a good fit, feel free to contact me at Bryan#1177, and here’s a copy pasta of our recruitment post!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-downpour-proudmoore-210-m-casual-mythic-guild-2-nights-a-week/620585/62

Clothing Optional located on Dragonblight is looking for more to fill our roster. We are a “casual serious” guild comprised of adults that enjoy raiding. We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30 pm-12:30 pm PST (12:30 am- 3:30 am EST)

We are seeking DPS and healers to fill our roster and begin pushing Mythic for a few of the Heroic bosses we have on-farm and to clear Heroic Nathria. We are currently 10/10 N CN, 7/10 H CN.

Any questions? You can reach me at BTAG: Nazriel#1644 or Discord: Trixen#2348

Hey!

We’re a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey Ski!

I’m one of the raid leads for the Salty Sea Doggos on Emerald Dream. We’re looking for a couple more good players to fill out our roster so we can start pushing into Mythic regularly.

Progress: 10/10H, 1/10M

Times: Tuesday 9pm-11pm CST / Thursday 9pm-12am CST

Our guild also has an active group of people pushing M+ as well as some who enjoy PvP. Most of us in the guild are adults with jobs and families, so we do our best to make sure that game time is fun, efficient, and free of toxicity.

I would love to chat with you a bit more when you get the chance!

Discord: dlinedj#6175
Bnet: dlinedj#1911

Enrage Kills Only (5/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: Unholy DKs, Fire Mages, Marksman Hunters and Boomies.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

H A V E N is a friendly semi-hardcore raid guild with a goal of CE looking for solid players. What we want most out of our raiders is for everyone to ENJOY the game, be friends, play the class well that they like, and to absolutely have a non-toxic raid environment where everyone is respected. Lastly, feet pics and a hate for goblins is a must for applicants.

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H 3/10M.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Sheepp#6867(Bnet ID Julie#1784), Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)

Requirements: - Attendance is important for progression and we require 80%+ and notice of absences when possible.

Needs: Warlock- High Priority
Tank (Any Class)- High Priority
Shadow Priest- High Priority
Healer with an off-spec
All roles essentially available for motivated and skilled players!

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
SL Progression 2/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for DH monk Melee dps, Mage druid hunter range dps

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (2/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a resto shaman + rdps. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

LF talented healers wanting to do great things this tier!

** Need 1 RDPS and DK **

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets1405

We are AOTC only but proudmoore is a very progressed server with lots of late night PST raids.

We do W/Th 9-11PM PST and are looking for ranged dps.

Happy to help you get settled into the server and run with us while we get aotc for our roster and get to know the CE community.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

< FCG > (US-Arthas) is a former WoW Classic raiding guild. We are NOW returning to Shadowlands as a 2day/6 HR raiding guild. Our main intention is clearing content at a reasonable pace on a VERY light schedule. We are aiming to fill out our roster and start pushing into mythic content, but need your help.

Raid Times

Sunday: 9:30pm est - 12:30am est
Monday: 9:30pm est - 12:30am est

During progression we expect players to be on 10 minutes prior to raid times. We expect players to come prepaired to each raid. You are accountable for bringing your own potions during progression fights. Please understand your class to the best of your ability. Please come to raid with the right talents/conduits/consumables for your class/spec.

Our Goals

• Clear content at a reasonable rate
  • Enjoy the game
  • Community
  • Pushing Mythic Keys (optional)

What we are looking for in players

• Reliable
  • Quick learners
  • Communication
  • Mature
  • Willing to improve
  • Willing to adapt
  • No Drama

Recruitment Needs

Healer - 2
Holy Paladin (Immediate)
Disc Priest

Dps - 6
Mage (Immediate)
Warrior
Hunter
Paladin
Rogue
Druid (Balance)

If your class was not mentioned above, know that we are ALWAYS looking for skilled and exceptional players to help progress through Shadowlands.

Contact Us
Guild Leader: Snackbringer - Taco#12631
Raid Leader: Spacenacho - Spacedots#1823
Forum Poster: Ikors - Jepsu#11226

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 5/10M
Current boss: Artificer prog.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 2/25/21:

Roster: We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: 1 Non-DH Tank, must have prior CE and recent logs.
Ranged DPS: Open
Melee DPS: Open
Healers: Open

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!
Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196