218 H Rogue LF Mythic and M+ (ex-cutting edge player)

Hi there,

My name is Matt and I’m looking forward to chatting with you all!

I’m an ex-cutting edge (mythic imperator back in WoD) player who quit for a couple of expansions (came back for a couple of months and only did 5/10M in BoD back in BFA) after I wasn’t into the game as much. I got back into the game about a month and a half ago and am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild that will reach cutting edge this patch.

I understand I am late to the punch here, but since I have come back I’ve climbed to 218 ilvl, 1800 rbgs, 1400+ raider io score, and 10/10H with friends. I’m ready to commit to a more serious team and see some bosses die.

I have numerous top parses from back in the day (all 99/98+) that I would be happy to provide, and still maintain a world #2 parse for blackhand. I currently don’t have any real logs, but I’d be happy to hop into a heroic clear and show you what I can do.

All I’m looking for is a chance. I believe I am an extremely skilled player and learn very quickly. I make smart decisions in pressure situations and would provide a real asset to a pushing raid team.

Raid times pref any time after 7pm CST, not fridays or saturdays.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Matt

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season…

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS- ANY! We don’t have a Lock or DH btw
Healers- Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
Tank- Any non-BDK tank

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Raid times:
Sunday/monday 7pm-10pm PST {New Team}

We encourage all exceptional players to apply regardless of class/role. Currently have all positions open.

We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Current tues/thurs team is 5/10M this team will consist of some of those players and we want to add people to it who only want to raid 2 days a week. If interested hit me up!

Contacts:
Recruitment officer - “Wonka” wonka#1307(bnet) Wonka82#8402 (discord)

[[H-ILLIDAN] - AOTC - LF MYTHIC-MINDED RAIDERS 8PM - 12AM CST Tues/Wed - PAYING SERVER TRANSFER FOR EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES] - HEROIC CLEAR IN ON ONE NIGHT

Sigma Six is a Competitive & Social Gaming Community active on a wide array of different platforms. The WoW branch of Sig6 was founded in 2014 and continues to strive to this day. We are a mash up of top level mythic raiders, new, returning, and casual players. We are recruiting for Mythic Progression, Mythic Plus and so fourth. Our goal is to step into mythic, with the mentality of obtaining Cutting Edge as the final result; all while having a great time doing it. Casual players are also welcome to join!

PLEASE NOTE: Attendance is required for all scheduled raids to maintain a spot with the progression group. This does not preclude you from participating in optional raids, and guild members demonstrating a commitment will be given preference for open spots. We also require that each candidate send relevant Raider io’s, Warcraft logs link (displaying parses), and a screen shot of your UI (preferably in a raid environment). We also prefer the ideal candidates to have at minimum 9/10 Heroic.

PLEASE NOTE: If recruited for casual means, but you would like the opportunity to trial for progression raids later; you will still be taken as a trial.

We also have guild mythic keystone groups running on a regular basis, and would typically like all members/raiders running at minimum 8-10 keys per week.

Raid Times:

Core Team (Heroic/Mythic Only) Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:00PM to 12:00AM CST - 8:00PM to 11:00PM CST after progression is over for the current tier

Casual Raid Team (more laid back) Thursday/Friday: 7:00PM to 10PM CST

What we Offer:

1. A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company
  2. Active discord community, with many of us hanging out
  3. Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding
  4. Casual normal/heroic run for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

1. Players with a fun, but competitive nature.
  2. Players who constantly look to improve at their game
  3. People looking for a community to hang out with, offer guidance along the way
  4. People who are open-minded and respectful toward others
  5. Must be 18+
  6. Active Mythic Plus Runners

Specific Recruitment Needs:

Tank Roles:

1. Protection Warrior (High Priority)
  2. Guardian Druid with Feral off-spec (High Priority)

Healer Roles:

1. Full: Unless shadow/disc priest (some fights may call for a fifth healer)

Ranged DPS:
Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
Marksman Hunter (Medium Priority)

Melee DPS:
Rogue (Medium Priority)
Unholy Death knight (Medium Priority)

Any and all EXCEPTIONAL players will be equally considered!

Contact Info:

If you are interested in applying to one of our amazing teams, community, just want a place to hangout, have any questions, or would like further details, please contact:

Dolt0341#8 - Thrall#2028 - Cashew#4072 - Revok#3598 via Discord

Hey, rogue.

GUILD: BRB BOWFLEXING

Server(s): Hydraxis-US, Drak’thul-US, Skywall-US, BoreanTundra-US, Mok’Nathal-US, Terenas-US, Shadowsong-US & Silvermoon-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10N & 9/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 5pm Pst.

Currently Looking For: Mage, DH, Rogue & Priest.

About Us: BRB BOWFLEXING is a semi-Casual progression guild. Mythic + and pvp to Rival is highly encouraged.

Battlenet: ODLICIOUS#1365

Discord: Kaba#8313

Hello there, Matt.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Matt! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Still looking for a team? I’m looking to add one melee DPS, we’re 3/10M.

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET. We are currently 2/10M and 10/10H.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS
ALL Healers

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 2/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual Hour Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(High)
DPS DK(High)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)
Disc/Holy Priest(Medium)
Resto or Ele Shaman
Any Geared, mythic ready DPS!

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord Awetosis#6997

yoo matt

After Nerf 10/10H 4/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 4/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for ALL DPS apps we need a little bit of everything
  • In large need of Hunters, Mages and Deathknights and Shadow Priests.

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

We raid on Sundays and Mondays at 8pm est to 11pm est. We are 3-10m. If you have any questions dm me on discord MiniSoda#4635 or bnet Minisoda#11866 . We got CE on jaina and we took a break from raiding till SL. We have had to rebuild our core.

We are looking for-
Boomkin
DK
Rogue
Monk
Any good dps

Healers-
Pally
Priest