218 Fire mage 10/10H 1/10M

looking for a 2-3 night guild. really hyped to go hard in 9.1. Add me on discord (aron#4442) or add my btag (skeez#11629) if you are interested. It will be a pleasure raiding with you :).

Hey Skeezz.

S E V E N is a 3/10 Mythic Guild looking for more dps for our Tues/Thurs raid nights.

If you want more info on our guild you can find it here

Looking forward to talking to you

Feel free to add me on either bnet or discord.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hey Skeezz! I sent you a discord request, would love to chat!

Hi Aron! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there skeezz

My guild is currently looking for ranged to round our our roster. Sent a discord request and hope to chat soon! Below is my guild info.

Inverse Logic (3/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to continue pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me), Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit.

Also I’ll be around tonight I’ll add you later today !

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hey there, I have an opening for a Fire Mage in my guild. We are an adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52. Currently 10/10H, we raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST and are looking for a couple more rdps to move into mythic. Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts, and some even pvp. If you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Winterhoof - Horde
Do Not Release

3/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM/Raid Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Huntandprey
How to reach us.

Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

Hey there! I sent you a friend request on Discord :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hiya, if you don’t find a home and consider alliance feel free to check us out and reach out! Alliance has the best cookies :cookie:

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803