218 aotc spriest lf late night guild

Hi Popefranc!
Guild BTW-Stormrage is recruiting! We are a new guild formed from a core of high level raiders looking to progress in Mythic and have fun. Having finished Nya’Lotha 10/12 Mythic we are looking to find some new members to advance to Cutting Edge. Currently we are 9/10 Heroic and looking to finish out our roster to jump into mythic. We raid Tues/Weds 10:00pm to 1:00am EST/Server. Message me on here or on discord [Owler#7751] (GM) for more details!

Add me on discord: Beach#5749
Our team is 3/10M, we do M+ and RBGs as well + have a massive community that covers multiple guilds (yea that big).

F/Sat 11-2a EST is our raid time.

Hello Popefranc!

Officer Chat on Zul’jin (Horde) is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Hey there Pope!

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [2/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any
Vengeance Demon Hunter preferred!

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (DH only)

• Havoc Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
*Mages / Boomkin / Warlocks prefered!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me!

we raid late nights on the weekend and would love to hear from ya!

Good Morning !!
Guild: OverDosed

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Current Progress:10/10 Normal and 6/10 Heroic

Raid Times: Tu/Thu 6-8 pm EST

High Priority: Priest (Any Spec), Mage

Lower Priority: Ranged DPS

Currently seeking the above for Heroic CN progression. The guild core has been together awhile but this raid team is relatively new and we have progressed very quickly. We do understand life>WoW but aim to have a consistent group that can make the set raid times. Alt runs and RBGs weekly as well for those interested. Active guild.

Pst for more info or add Pabst #1296 on BNet.

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
SL Progression 1/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for DH monk Melee dps, Mage druid hunter range dps

Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

We’d like to throw ourselves into the ring as well:

Go Big Or Go Gnome, a long-standing guild on the server, is making its triumphant return for Shadowlands!

About us: We are a group of core raiders from a time long-past. Once competing for server firsts in WotLK and MoP, we have returned once again to strut our stuff. We are no strangers to raiding, with experience dating back to Vanilla Naxxramas, but acknowledge the importance and value of real life.

Goals: We have every expectation of maintaining AOTC, with future expansion into Mythic

Current Progress: 10/10 H CN

Recruitment:
DPS - Death Knight, MM/BM Hunter, Demon Hunter, Warrior, Shadow Priest, Mage
If you are not listed above, please know that exceptional applicants from any class/role will be considered

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 8pm-11pm server
Wednesday - 8pm-11pm server

We are recruiting any experience level. As a semi-casual raiding guild, we believe that anyone can learn to raid well. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared so as to maximize our raid time while we grow as a team.

If you have any questions, concerns, or are interested in joining, please feel free to contact us!
Battle.net / Discord
Mini#1169 / Mini#3075
Xilverwing#1576 / Xilver#4248
Dkarsinist#1589 / Dkarsinist#4376

Hi Popefranc! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Insert a guild name here is currently recruiting healers or strong dps for our weekend late night raid group.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10pm cst. - 2am cst.

We have a solid core of two great tanks and high dps melee and ranged, what we need are consistent heals and dps that know their class and love to put up huge numbers.

For more info or a guild invite for a tryout contact us at Revenant#11470 (battle.net) or RevenantEverest#2136 (discord)

Still looking

hi i’m the gm of phury we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est - we are 1/10m and 10/10h hit me up if intrested tang#1917

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Pope
Our times fit your needs .
< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hello, Vynzahar here. I’m the recruitment officer for Collateral Damage on Proudmoore [A]. We are only 1/10 mythic but I’m putting together quite the team from peoples guilds disbanding. We raid Saturday and Sunday from 9 pm to 12 am pst. If its something you would like to know more about let me know. Hope you find a guild! (us)

Discord: Danny#4983

Hey [I’m squishy and I know it] is 3/10M looking for dps and/or flex dps/healer players, raid 8pm - 11pm PST Wednesday and Thursday nights (tonight and tomorrow night) we would love to trial you, if you are interested feel free to add my btag tubesocks#1806

If you are interested in switching to Horde my guild could be a good fit for you.

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856

Hey man, our guild (A) The Keep - Vek’nilash is recruiting! We are 10/10H, and a few of our guys are 1/10M. We’re keen on starting mythic progression but our biggest downfall right now is a lack of bodies who can commit to raid attendance. We raid Fridays and Sundays from 7-10 pm pacific time. If we sound like a good fit for you, you can message me on Discord or on WoW.

Disc: Cursive (Restored)#8692
Bnet: Cursive#11842

Hello Popefranc,

is currently looking to add more members to our team we are currently 9/10 H and once we are done looking into pushing mythic content. We raid Tuesday and Wednesdays at 9PM EST time. We also do an alt run on Saturdays. We love running keys, doing transmog runs, guild pvp fun, and in general just having a fun time playing with the guild. If you are interested feel free to reach out to us and say hi :slight_smile:

Neoramuh#1528
Addictive#1191

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hello Popefranc,
After Nightfall is running two Mythic groups and looking for more as we push towards CE.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST
(11:30pm CST - 2:00am CST). We also run a Skip raid on Sundays as
an optional day.

If this sounds interesting to you please check out our forum post
[H][US][Tichondrius] LF Adult Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiders for Mythic - 3/10M or apply at https://guildsofwow.com/after-nightfall

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to you in your adventures