218 3/10M 1431io Hpal lf CE guild A or H

long term CE raider looking for long term guild to call home

Hello, I am with Regular Average Gamers [H] (Illidan) we are currently looking for another strong Hpali, we are currently 6/10M w/ a 25% wipe on Council. We raid W/Th/Fri 8-11EST. If you have any questions feel free on discord @ Clown#4087.

Hi Lumi! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi there! My guild is always looking for players who would enjoy being with us to become a part of our community. We are on alliance, our guild name is Syzygy-Sargeras, and we raid fridays and saturdays from 8pm to midnight PST. Our current progress is 6/10M. I have attached our recruitment forum post for you to take a look at. If you’re interested, please reach out to me anytime on discord Liji#3895

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-syzygy-610m-frisat-10pm-2am-cst-recruiting/878975

No matter if you end up joining us or not, I hope you end up finding a guild that you can be happy in, and love contributing to!

Hey friend! We’re a Mythic raiding guild LF adding DPS trials to our Mythic raid THIS WEEK. is a close-knit Horde Area52 guild full of adults who want to have fun playing together and work our way to CE.

If you’re interested in trying out, send me your logs ASAP and we can try to work you in! We raid WED-THURS 9pm-12am EST

BTag is IvanaTinkle#1539
Disc is Saphiradovah#1675

Hello my guild is Voltage on Arthas we are 6/10M 2 day ce guild. our times are mon/wed 8:30-11:30 est. add me at Hellrider#11850 if your interested or have any questions, thank you, hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Lumistrasza! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Healer:
Druid
Paladin
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Liberty and Allegiance - Proudmoore-US [A] 6/10M 12/12M Recruiting!

JC Team:

Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST

Progression: 6/10M 12/12M

Current Needs: Tank, Holy Pally, Holy/Disc Priest, Marks Hunter, Fire Mage, and any exceptional player

Apply at: discord.gg/d9FprFF

BNet: Gris#1272 Discord: Gris#9036

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 3/10M p2 On SunKing
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Resto or Ele Shaman (High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(Medium)
DPS DK(Medium)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)

Any Geared, mythic ready DPS- Or a Smart Healer

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord MiniSoda#4635

Hey Lumistrasza! We’re in immediate need for an hpal and would love to chat with you. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested.

Currently in Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic
Bloodcouncil P3 Prog

Currently Recruiting:
BOOMKIN
RESTO SHAMAN
HOLY PALLY

If your class isn’t listed, we’re still looking for exceptional players!!

Please Be around 215il + , Have experience or be willing to look up fights outside raid time.
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00am EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonky#6969
Recruiter: rigena#3607
BNet:
GM : StarvinMonky#1230
Recruiter: Rigena#1810

We could use a hpal.
Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

IMMEDIATE OPENING

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

HEALER
PALADIN - HIGH

RANGED
WARLOCK - EXTREMELY HIGH

MELEE
WARRIOR - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey boss, if you’re looking for a more laid back guild pushing M, and are open to going Horde on Thrall, Run Down Shack could be the place for ya.

If you’d like to reach out and talk more, feel free to add me on Discord Lemonwater7#4468