217 Warr LF Casual/Semi HC H-Raiding, Mythic+, and organized PVP

Been absent for a few years, came back for Shadowlands and rolled a Warr. Currently 217 iLvl - solid PVP set w/ 28% vers, building out the Mythic_/Raiding set. Still learning the class a bit in the high end content. I’m not totally optimized yet, so a super try-hard group isn’t for me. Competent mature learning progressing type of folks are. If I can spend more time in a guild group than I spend in a PUG, that’s the win I’m looking for in a guild. I’d like to Raid at least once a week. I live in CST - so Raid time(s) have to be 7PM CST or later for me to be reliable.

End of story is I need some guildies to conquer the higher end content and some guildies to push PVP ratings over 2k without ever getting anal retentive about it. Reach out at Broadsides#1174

I’ll change realm or faction for the right place to go.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Broadsides, Flawsome is a semi casual guild on Zul’Jin looking for DPS to round out our raid roster. We are currently 9/10H with 30+ pulls on Sire consistently getting him to phase 3. Our expectation is once we achieve AOTC we will start our Mythic progression. Theres also a fair amount of players in the guild that PVP. I Myself am looking for more pvp players to get into the guild with the goal of pushing rating as high as possble pvp is the best way to gear. Currently 1600 in 2s on this toon looking for good players to push 1800+ with. Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7pm ET - 10PM ET. Also always looking for more dps that want to push keys. We have a very solid core group of players that are always eager to grind content. You can respond here if interested or add me on bnet Nugs#11889

1 Like

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H after only 3 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, and HPal. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Hi Broadsides! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hello Broad! :slight_smile:

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance, We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 9/10H 1/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd optional raid night Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome.

Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Inevitable [Server: Shu’halo/Eitrigg] is a guild of friends formed for end-game progression in Shadowlands. We have active members which push arena and RBG rating, frequently push M+ keys, and have a core raiding team with a few open slots.

Raid Times

Heroic: 9/10H, 10/10N

Tuesday & Thursday, Friday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Normal Farm

Wednesday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Recruitment:

Heroic - Currently recruiting DPS, OS heals are a positive. All excellent applicants are welcome to apply!

Also looking for people focused on pushing keys. When we aren’t raiding we are always looking to run keys with one another.

Raid Requirements:

• Gemmed/enchanted gear, potions, oils, and armor kits.
  • Feasts and Cauldrons, gems, enchants, potions, oils, and armor kits are provided but please have backups and help contribute to the machine so we can produce enough for everybody.
  • A positive attitude.
  • Discord.

General Expectations:

• Be an Adult; harassment is not tolerated.
  • Be on time and ready. We raid 3 nights a week, let’s make good use of the time we do have.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on Battle.net or Discord - include your character name, spec, and current server.

*Recruiter: Discord: Ratha#0856 // Battle net: Ratha#11237

Pred/Nugs – I think everything about Flawsome looks great, but I don’t think the Raid times will work for me. I’m going to clarify my opening post – 7pm server time is 6pm for me, which means being online ready to go at 5:30 – which is just not something I’m going to be able to swing and be reliable. Too early for my work schedule. I hate saying it, but thank you for the dialogues we’ve had. You guys seem great.

Hello!
We raid wed/thurs/sat (optional) 9-12est
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
We are 10/10h are a guild - most the core is 1-2/10M - Just looking to fill some final dps spots for mythic prog. We have a very strong fun core. We down content and have a good time while doing it. Several Keystone Masters and 2k+ Rating Pushers always looking for people to run with.
Add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 or discord Br33ze420#9584
Hope to hear from you!

Hello Broadsides! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a tank spot so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Hello, we are recruiting, not sure if late night is for you:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

Newly formed guild in BFA AOTC all tiers, 9/12M Nya.
We are currently 9/10H, Working on forming a stronger team core for Mythic prog.
Inclusive environment
We look for the BEST team players.
If you’re interested, please reach out to us.

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
Kawaiihealer#1404

Broadsides,

Add me Beachpatrol#1358

I have the guild you didn’t know you needed.

We check your boxes:

• Large community (2 guilds + alt guilds, over 1000 ACTIVE members) highly active discord

• Mythic Pluses all the time (we have a dedicated LF group discord channel specifically for this)

• RBGs going on nightly, we have many members who do it casually and scaling all the way up to a team looking to push ranks for this season.

• Lastly and most importantly - A Mythic Raid Team. We are currently 2/10M with AotC. However, the team has just reformed and we are onto much bigger things. We raid F/S 11p - 2a EST

Message me, we’d love to have you - we are looking for a great warrior DPS and most importantly we are looking for great people!

1 Like

Hey!

I am from WDBM a Horde guild on Illidan that is 6/10M and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code: h5yZVMx

You may also add any of the following.
GM: xch4se#1730 (bnet) / xCH4SE#1110 (disc)
6%M Officer: Mugen#1931 (bnet) / Mugen22#4093 (disc)
Recruitment Lead: Prolefeed#4644 (disc)

1 Like

Hey broadsides,

We’re a semi-harcore group with people that pvp, raid (7/10H, pushing mythic soon) and run M+. If interested, give me a holler.

bnet is fiikfiic#1815 (four i’s)

1 Like

Hey Broadsides! Our group is currently recruiting a warrior for an immediate role in our Raid team. See some of our info below! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

10/10 N CN
3/10 H CN

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Tank or DPS Warrior

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: Ideally, you’d be ready to walk into a Heroic raid setting (Ilvl 200+), but depending on the fit with the guild, we can make exceptions and work to gear you.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

1 Like

Ya’ll would still be interested in me even though I’ve badmouthed Sargeras allies to absolutely no end in BGs? I mean, if there’s a dark side … :smiley:
I could see all my VeCo friends still, just on the other side of the BG…

1 Like

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!