217 Unholy DK LF Guild

Greetings!
Timing and what you’re looking for could be a good fit with our guild’s raiding team. Kindly send me a bnet invite so that we can chat further.
Cheers ~ Cailyth#1999

Hey I’m with Bro Union on Area 52. We are a newly formed guild currently 9/10H looking to build our roster for mythic. We want to push mythic while also having fun. Our leadership has experience pushing mythic content in legion and bfa, getting CE on Jaina before taking a break. We raid Weds/Thurs 9-12 EST. Outside of raid we’re running keys, messing around in arenas, or hanging out in discord. If you’re interested shoot me a pm on bnet. Kalrio#1348

[H] shady acres - 1/10m - LFM - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Check our post out - we’re looking for a solid DK

Hey There, Sally!

Corrosive [H] is a newly formed 10/10H - 2/10 M guild of friends from over the years looking for players to round out our Mythic roster as we move to seriously progress to Cutting Edge for Castle Nathria.

On average, our players are a minimum 1K io and running keystones most every day, several of our players are high arena rating on one or more characters, and most of us hold previous Cutting Edge achievements, or all-but-one mythic progression.

We raid on Tues/Wed from 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (server time), with potential for an hour extension each night, if a boss is close to dying.

Recruitment Priority

DPS (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)

High Priority Unholy DK (1)
High Priority Aff Warlock (1)
High Priority Ele Shaman (1)
High Priority Arms Warrior (1)
High Priority Boomkin (W/ Off Spec Healing) (1)

For more specific information, any questions, or prospectively joining the guild, please reach out to me on Discord!

Umphriez (GM) - Ump#2515

How’s it going?

We have a few teams that meet your needs. I’ll drop some links below so you can check us out if interested. Alternatively or additionally, please feel free to contact me on discord: Saph#7860.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Envelop

Thank you and good luck my friend!

Hey Sally, if our times are a good fit we’d have room to trial you this week. [A] 2/10M 10/10H 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST RECRUITING DPS FOR MYTHIC

If you’re still looking add me on Discord: Mathias#5943. Were 10/10H 1/10M. Last spot we need is a DK. Raid times are T/Th 7:30-11EST. We’re comprised on former CE and progression mythic raiders that all came together this xpac. Thanks

Still looking, My Ilvl is increased to 218, and I’ve gotten Hungering Destroyer to 14%.

2/10M, raid times match. We are on Sargeras - Alliance. Add me doomstar#1888 if you are interested.

Hey there, Insomnia on Thrall is looking for an Unholy DK DPS.

I know that we are not as far progressed as you but in case we sound like a fit:

We raid Tues/Thurs 8PM EST- 11 PM EST. We are currently 9/10 H (15% on Sire) Our focus tier 1 is AOTC and push into Mythic, prepping for CE push Tier 2.

We are a solid core of people looking to rebuild our team. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla, and quite a few of us have been together in one guild or another for a while as well. If you are interested in being a part of rebuilding our raiding core this tier to push into CE for tier 2 please feel free to reach out Raearia#1312.

Hello there, is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord. We need dks always

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey there Sallyrotten!

We’re looking for an exceptional UH DK to round out our mythic raid team! Our times look like they’d be perfect for you as well, so we’d love to have you join our group!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism. We are recruiting for mythic raiding, heroic raiding, and mythic+ progression.

Established in 2015 as a PVE guild, BH has gone through many tiers of content with a close-knit group of raiders that became more like a family. We’re looking for like-minded people who want to down progression bosses but still enjoy their time doing so.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
2/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply
Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Ranged DPS

Heroic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Arms Warrior
  • Fire Mage
  • Any other non boomkin ranged
  • Disc/Holy Priest

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Zaltheros
Keldion
Réviler

My Guild is a freshly made CE focused guild on Alliance Stormrage side that’s recruiting to fill out its roster for Mythic Prog. Our guild was created with CE in mind for each tier that it’s possible and we’re closing in on the players needed for it. We don’t raid three days a week, currently only two on Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST. If you’re interested or would like to chat some can hit me up on Discord at Scoffs#1420

Hey Sally, our guild DeathStar Vent Designers - Stormscale [Horde] raid times fit well with your schedule and we are currently in need of UDKs.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs - 8-11pm EST
12/12M CE Ny’alotha
Currently 3/10M, looking to be 4/10M next week with SKS

If interested hit us up:
Aghinem#1620 - Btag
Leish#1811 - Discord

Shal#11574 - Btag
Shalor#0289 - Discord

Eternal Eclipse is a 10/10 H Horder guild on Bleeding Hollow. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11pm EST with the occasional off-night raid to gear alts or pick up where we left off. We are currently looking to fill out our roster to go into Mythic in the next week or so. If you are interested reach out to me Beothegreat#4390 or our GM Sayung#7721 on Discord

4/10 Mythic working on Artificer

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - HIGH

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH

Healer
RShaman - HIGH
HPally - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Waddup Sally. You might be a good fit for us: Royalz.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514

Hello I feel like we would be a good fit and we are horde so heres my shot ! heres the spam info below feel free to reach out if you want!

Meme Regime H - US - Mal’Ganis and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs:
ranged DPS
a holy paladin!

Currently ** 10/10H 2/10M**

Even if you do not see your spec up there please do apply we would love to talk with you

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

APPLICANTS:

• Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., Discord ) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members.

• Have fun in raid and have amazing if not perfect attendance for raid, but we do understand that real life comes first so if there are any emergencies just be sure to let the guild know

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following on Discord
GM: Contestio#3706
Officer: Fonze#9748

Howdy Sallyrotten!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use a dk.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Is a progressive but non-elites’ guild LF more members for our core progression raiding group. All classes welcome but we are looking for healers and ranged. We do PvP on Fridays at 6pm Server time. Raid: Are on Saturdays 6pm server. We are Alliance and on Aerie Peak. My Battle Tag is- Littlemintz#1979.