217 Subtlety LF Mythic Raiding Guild

10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic. Pulling 5.9K DPS on Patchwerk. Looking for a mythic raiding guild. Preferably on Alliance, doesn’t matter which realm I will consider switching.

Hi Kalristo! If open to a faction change, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey! I’m the raid leader of the guild KingFall on Aerie Peak and I think you should check out our guild. We’re a two night a week mythic raid team looking to top off our final roles. We’re a Semi-Hardcore mythic team that raids two times a week (Tues / Thurs 8-11 est) and are looking to push as far as we can this tier and achieve CE in the future. The core of the group (9) of us have played together for 5-6 years, achieving different levels of mythic progression while pushing high level mythic + in the process. We’ve cleared 10/10 normal with 10/10 heroic and we’re Looking to jump into mythic when our roster rounds out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-kingfall-aerie-peak-1010-h-110m-mythic-guild-lf-dps/757802

Zoinked
Zoinked#11924 (Battle tag)
Zoinked#0191 (Discord)

Hello there everyone, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord. Could Use a rogue also!

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

:arrow_forward:
[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)