Please delete guild found

Please delete

1 Like

Hi Chainheal! I’d love to chat with you! Add me on discord at Letholas#9581

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance.!!! :hugs:

Yooo, whats up?
Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Tues/Wed 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Hey man our rshammy started college again and we need one. Guild is newer but 9/10H with some of us already having Aotc. 6-9pm cst Tues/Thurs on Illidan. Fun and lots of banter on discord but serious about progression. Hit me up here or on discord.
Discord: Dwightschrute#8056

Hi Chainheal! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856