217 horde havoc demon hunter looking for raid team

217 horde havoc demon hunter lf for raid team. I already have aotc on another char but re rolled dh. Currently on tich bit willing to transfer

Add me if you’re interested. 3/10M AotC, 8-11p EST Tue & Thu.

Jaystir#1204 - Discord

Hi Rockdevil! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey! My guild is looking for more casual/semi-casual players to join us! We’re on Illidan and we run a lot of mythic+ and are 10/10N and 3/10H working on heroic progression. We’re fairly casual as we all work and or go to school but we do like to push as far as we can. We raid every Wednesday and Saturday night at 8pm server as it’s the time that works best for most of us. So if you want a group of chill friends that like to hang out while progressing as high (pun intended) as we can, then this is the guild for you. Hit me up if you’re interested! Trixx#6954 (disc) or Trixx#1817 (bnet)

Hello! Our guild is currently looking to add dps to expand our raid roster and we currently do not have a havoc DH so you would be a great addition! Info drop below!

Faded Gods (Horde/Kil’Jaeden)

About
We are a raiding progression guild that raids Sat/Sun 6-8PST. We also have pvp and m+ nights currently on Thursdays for those interested as well as people doing content during the week at other times. All of our events (raids/m+ nights/pvp) are done with sign ups through discord. We have several others who push keys during the week on various nights/times.

We are a semi-casual/hardcore raiding guild that is in the process of adding to our roster. We plan to continue to raid heroic for the time being as we build the roster up. We are running 2/3/9-10 comps looking toward 2/4/12-14. We are a tight nit group that is both laid back, but also looking to clear content together and have fun!

Add me on BNet bark#11701

Hey, Would like to see if Of Hells Design Alliance located on stormrage, would be a good fit for a new home. Feel free to contact me via ingame battle tag. Alicard#1439