217 (H) Warlock / 210 (A/H) Mage, LF Guild

Hey Vrrtti, your goals seem to align with ours if you’re interested and can make tues/thurs 8-11EST, check us out~

Heyyy Vrrtti,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add a warlock to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We’re currently 7/10M with Sludgefist to 48%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Heroic Raid Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Heya, Team Røcket (US - Area 52) is a 2 night per week semi-hard-core guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to push CE this tier. We’re currently 4/10M and looking for a lock. We run a 22 man roster so bodies are always available for raid every week. We also push high keys outside of raid and do PVP.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)
Wednesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)

Contact info:
BTAG: Shinseina#11249 / Discord: Shinseina#8434

Hey Vrrtti,
Give us a look !
< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hi Vrrtti,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a couple ranged DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 10/10H and 3/10M.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there,

It looks like we have very similar goals and we could greatly benefit from the mage and warlock. If you’re interested, please check us out below and add me on Discord, I’ll respond to you promptly.

Hey Vrrtti,

We are a long time guild (going since Draenor) that recently decided to move from an AOTC focus to pushing CE. We WILL get CE every tier going forward. Would love to chat with you about the guild.

T/Th 7:30 - 10:30 CST raid times.

Contact me on discord Jordan612#9633

Carried is a horde side guild on US kil’jaeden. We formed about two months ago and have sped through the current content to the tune of AOTC and 2/10 Mythic. We averaged 3 new kills per week until we hit Heroic sire. Now that he is dead we killed 2 Mythic bosses this week and are back on pace for CE. We have a solid core and play well. We just need a few reliable pieces to fill in the roster expansion for mythic. Specifically we would love a boomkin. Mage/Warlock would be cool too. For melee a powerful ret or UH DK would likely be on the starting roster. All others will be considered on a case by case basis. We raid on Fri/Sat at 6pm PST/Server till 9PM PST/Server. Thats 9 to midnight EST.
Hit me at Gorlock#7739 on Discord or Gorlock#1163 on Bnet.

Let’s get CE together!

Hey Vrrtti we are currently recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 9/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Core Raid Team – Shadow Priest, Unholy Death Knight, Balance & Resto Druid.

Raid Team 2 - Currently forming looking for all classes and specialization.

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

I’m the gm of phury we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are currently 2/10m and 10/10h we are striving for more then a wow guild we are trying to form a community

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 4/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is looking for additional raiders for the roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 4/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…

Hey 5/10M on Kil’Jaeden would love to try you both out! We raid Friday and Saturday Nights 9-1 EST

Disc - Hipro#8620

Hello, we’re 7/10m looking to shore up the roster for our push for CE.

We raid 3 times a week Tue/wed/Thur from 7:30 to 10:30pm EST.

We’re Horde on Area 52.

If this interest you please add me on discord Soleios#0001 and we can discuss further there

Hi there! I thought I’d leave this here so you can decide for yourself. My Horde guild in Mal’Ganis has two raid groups and the T/W group that raids 8-11EST are looking for a warlock. They are currently 2/10 M and are making good headway on Hungering! A little about my guild, we’re really cool and laid back. A few of us have KSM who love to push keys and there are always people on willing to do most things. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested! My discord is arex#0920. If not, I hope you find the right guild/raid for you :slight_smile:

Greetings,

Ascendance (A, Sargeras) is looking for a Warlock specifically, but are open to a solid rDPS for our core raid team. We raid T & Th 8-10:30p PST. Let me know if you’d like to chat further, Btag: Cailyth#1999

Cheers!

Do you have any logs you can share?

Howdy, I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8 Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

Hey Vrrtti!

We are a fun guild on Thrall looking to further grow our roster for mythic content. We take in all players that are interested in raiding. We are 2/10 mythic experienced. We also have players that like to do mythic plus and pvp.

Raids:

Raid schedules are Tuedsays (optional raid night) heroic clear Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 9:30PM and ends at 12AM server time (Eastern Time). This will be our main progression raid group.

Our Goals:

Our goal is to get cutting edge in Shadowlands and/or to progress through mythic raiding as far as we can. To reach this goal we expect everyone to have good attendance to our raid nights. We expect everyone to research their class and mechanics. We also expect everyone to reach out to us if in need of help as far as classes, specs, mechanics and gameplay.

About Us:

We as a guild are mainly active in the evening hours due to real life schedules but some are active during the day as well. We also like to do fun activities with our fellow guild mates such as scavenger hunts, transmog contests, xmogs and mount runs and achievement runs. We also welcome new players as well and we have many resources available upon request.

If you are interested or wish to know more details please feel free to reach out to one of our officers or myself by discord or in game.

Discord Info:

Shakiwa#0588

Hi there,

If you’re looking for a new guild, we here at Inebriated Raiding would love to chat.

Inebriated Raiding is one of the oldest guilds on (H) Cho’gall, filled with a wide variety of people who are always happy to help each other out and an active Discord to hang out in.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00PM-12:00AM EST
Alt raid: Sunday 9:00PM-11:00PM EST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria - 3/10M
Castle Nathria - 10/10H

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on real ID @ LucaB#1418 or you can come in-game and talk to one of our officers.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Vrrtti,

We are a 5/10M Alliance guild on Sargeras that is looking to add some more R DPS to add to our raid roster. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm central time. The guild recruit post is below. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676.