217 frost mage lf mythic raid guild

I’m looking for a horde mythic raid guild to raid with on my frost mage. I’m also leveling a boomy (205) and plan to make that my main when it’s competitive. I can raid any day except Wednesday and must be done raiding by midnight EST.

AOTC 3/10M 1600IO exp on a different character

disc: royo#0001
btag: Royo#11591

Hi Froyyo! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Added you on Discord Sharkbait#2856
< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Drip> on Area-52 is a newly reformed guild looking for players that want to achieve CE and High US Rankings in just a 3day 9hour raid week!!!

Officer/Leadership Core is currently 8/10m with multiple CEs! we recently moved to Area-52 due to its larger player population…

Guild Goals: CE every tier with consistent US Rank Improvements, Top 100 by the end of expac.

Please note that we do not recruit for the bench and as such any opportunity offered to you is with a view to a progress spot provided you live up to our requirements.

Understand that we have strict expectations as pertains to player performance. If you are not extremely proficient with your class, with proof of this in the form of logs or other data, you need not apply.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday- (6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Wednesday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Thursday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)

Offical Application is in the works, but for now add
BNet Tag:
Rob#1695 o
Randyftw12#1195

Hey there Froyyo, we’re currently 2/10M recruiting ranged to fill out our Mythic roster. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11est, if you’re interested come check us out~

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-210m-needs-dps-flex-priest-for-mythic/882831